★ 1 ★

Shu woke up to hear strange noises downstairs, Shu checked my phone to see that it was already 5am so my siblings were probably getting ready for school.

Shu stood up and opened my door only to see Alban the youngest brother and Mysta arguing over who's gonna wake up first.

"What are you guys doing?" shu spoke. Alban got startled a little meanwhile Mysta went for Shu to tell him something. "Shu! Luca texted me saying he's gonna pick us up. He said you wouldn't answer so he texted me instead."

Luca? Why is he gonna pick us up? "Huh? Okay just tell him that I'll text him later." Shu yawned as Shu started walking downstairs to see petra on the couch and Nina on the kitchen drinking wine at 5am.

"Mom? Why are you chugging wine? It's only 5am, too early for that mom." Shu was kind of surprised but this was normal. "Don't you worry honey, I'm good!" Nina chuckled as she chugged a wine on her mouth. "I tried to tell her to stop and it's too early." Mysta sighed behind shu.

"Oh! By the way Mysta baby. Mika said she'll be sleeping here tonight." Mysta's eye widened. "Mika?! She didn't tell me anything about staying over tonight??? I HAVEN'T EVEN CLEANED MY ROOM YET FUCK!" Nina chuckled so did Petra. "Chill Mysta, don't act like she hasn't seen the molds in your room".

Alban walked towards them, hearing their conversation. "Eww! You're fucking disgusting." Mysta rolled his eyes. "Oh THANKS bro." Shu giggled as they kept on talking about mysta's room.

"Guys I'm gonna go to the bathroom a bit." Nina spoke. "Okay honey. Petra come help me with breakfast." Petra turned the TV off and started walking towards the kitchen. "Okay mom."

★ - Timeskip - ★

Luca was on his car, on the way to pick up shu and his siblings. He checked his phone to see the time. "Oh shit it's 6am. I told Shu I'm gonna be there before 6am!!" Luca rushed, good thing there was no traffic in the morning.

He finally made it, he knocked on the door. Nina immediately opened the door and greeted him. "Hello Honey, The others are still getting ready, how about you get inside and wait for them. Oh! Shu is already done so you can wait with him."

Luca smiled to be welcomed. "Thank you Mrs Nina." They started walking inside the house. He saw shu on the couch just on his phone looking at twitter. "Shu!!" The golden retriever yelled an jumped at Shu. Shu was shocked to see Luca jumping on him.

"H-Heyy Luca, you're pretty heavy- huh?" Shu struggled to get out of his grip but he was just too strong so he gave up.

They heard another knock on the door, who could it be? Luca offered to open the door so Nina wouldn't be bothered with her drinking. He opened the door to see mika on her phone with her School uniform.

"Oh? Mika!!" Luca pulled her inside. Mika smiled and waved at everyone. "Hi guys!" Nina walked towards Mika and hugged her. "Hi baby, how are you?" Mika hugged her back. "I'm okay. Where's Mysta by the way?" Mika spoke. "On his room Honey, just go upstairs." Mika smiled and walked upstairs to Mysta's room.

"Those two are dating right?" Luca turned to Nina. "Yeah." Nina smiled as she drank. "What?! How did Mysta get a girlfriend? I wanna date too!!" Luca whined meanwhile Shu giggled at their conversation. "Honey look, my son is right there. You can date him." Luca's face flushed red hearing what nina said. "Mom!! Stop it!" Shu was embarrassed. Nina chuckled at their expressions.

Alban and Petra walked downstairs, already on their uniform while Mysta and Mika behind them talking.

"Let's go guys." Shu hurried everyone. "Wait". Nina interrupted. "Mika do you have afternoon classes? She asked. "Yes, but I'm gonna go with them since Shoto is waiting for me at their school, I don't know what he's doing there tho." Mika answered her question.

"Okay~ Have fun at school kids!" She waved bye to everyone and everyone left.

Ike chatted on the groupchat. "I'll see you guys at school." Shu smiled knowing he'll see his friends again at school.

(Omg idk how am i gonna do this. I'm so sorry guys that this is short, I'm trying my best please don't judge huhu, but, stay tuned for updates!!)