50 : Repent

" Why do you want me ? You have plenty of people lining up for you for God sake!!!! Why ??? " Veronica shouted at Andrew.

Andrew hung his head down and got on his knees , looked up at her .

" I don't know why , I don't care why ! But I just know I love you and want you over anything, Veronica I'm not good with words I'm not an expressive person and I don't deserve you I know!! I know it all !!! But still I want you like a infant want the moon even though it's out of his reach , please please!! Give me one chance just one , I beg you. I never begged infront of anyone but I'll do it for you if that's how I'll get you. I don't care about my reputation I don't care about myself, do whatever you want to do to me but please give me one chance " he said with his hands together as a men begs to god for something except she's the one who he wants only.

Veronica massaged her forehead a little, she was sitting on the chair.

" Andrew! I...I don't want to hurt you, I know your feelings are genuine.... probably but I can't forget what you had said to me , about women and how big of a ..... womanizer you were . All these things were off limits for me . How can I date you? Tell me . Am I not dumb to date someone who has thousands of flaws ? Am I gonna get loyalty? How sure I can be that I'll never get cheated on ? Just go for someone who wants to be that girl I'm not bob the builder " she said calmly.

Andrew didn't cry but he felt a chokehold around his throat , he never thought that his past will be such a huge deal ever .

" I ...." He was in lost for words he didn't what to say, why should she choose him actually, she's beautiful she's intelligent and she's just perfect ! He was just realizing how much he doesn't deserve her .

" Andrew , imagine how many women had their heart broken by you ! How many women loved you! But you didn't respect their feelings during that time. Andrew it's true I like you but at the end of the day I'm a woman. I know I'm strong but no woman can tolerate having a heartbreak by the men she loves " she took his face in her hands and said.

He couldn't know why but he felt ashamed of himself, it's like he looked at mirror many times but never noticed himself.

" Tell me something honestly, did you once feel bad for any girl ?" She asked.

He won't lie but he couldn't met her eyes either.

" Now imagine, you love me and you are begging me to stay but I left you like that going for another guy , how will you feel ? " She said.

" I'll die " he said with as sincere eyes as a baby .

She knows that he loves her but she doesn't get emotional that easily she knew it was probably a temporary breakdown, he hasn't realized his mistakes.

" Think about the girls you have hurt , prove it to me that you won't hurt me , prove me wrong and change yourself I'm not going to change you , you need to take that initiative . I'm not that girl who changes a guy for her I'm that girl for whom a guy changes himself , if you can't see people a human with feelings you have no right to have love either " she said , " I have nothing more to say " and left .

He sat there for 30 minutes until he reached to a decision  .

He reached home but his mind was not with him . His mind was clouded with many thoughts.

He sat on his couch , threw his head back at couch and kept on staring at the ceiling .

He thought about girls who he genuinely hurt , only this time he was thinking about them like they were human being not just bodies he hooked up with.

Three days later

12:00 am,

Veronica was studying, she gets a call .

" Yes , who is it ? " She said while flipping pages.

" Can you come down? " a deep voice said from the other side .

She stayed quiet for a while.

" Why ? " She broke the silence.

" I'm leaving..." Andrew replied.

" .......what if I say no ? " She said.

Followed by a sigh ....." I won't force you but I just wanna see you for the last time ...can you just come on the window? "

She didn't say anything, went to the window with phone on her ear . Saw a black Range Rover was parked and there was a guy in his casuals . There was something that seemed off....he was looking at the window .

" Where are you going? " She asked.

" I can't tell you..." He says as he drinks the sight of her , she looks adorable in her gold framed glasses , loose t-shirt and messy hair . It aches his heart that he is leaving but he has to .

" Why not ? " She raised an eyebrow.

" ....I just.... can't" he said very hardly.

She didn't force him .

" When is your flight? " She asked.

" Tomorrow at 10 am " he replied.

" Hmm... ok" she didn't say much but also didn't move stood there .

She didn't know why but it felt like she won't be able to see him for a while....

" Are you never going to come? " She asked.

" Do you want me to come? " He asked.

She didn't reply...what is she going to say? That stay a little longer ? But for what and whom? Her ?

Little by little snow flakes started to fall...she stood there still and so did he.  The weather was beautiful but it didn't effect anyone of them .