22

Irl and instagram

Lillie posted

Liked by daph, riddle & 12,511 others

Lillie for now I have the best photographer ever

Tagged : riddle, Lenzo

comments

riddle I deserve an award
—> Lillie yes matty
—> riddle WAIT why for now?

Lenzo imbthe best bestfriend
—> pantsy not the best tho
—> Lenzo that's so rude

granola cute
—> daph 🙏😝👧🏳️‍🌈🤷‍♀️
—> riddle what

tnotty i feel single bc of Mattheo and Lillie's relationship and I'm beaten by my gf *help*
—> torigg shut up

granola shut up its so cute

See more

—///—

Lillie's eyes softened as she looked up at the tall wooden doors of her best friend's manor.
she really missed her.

She knocked on the door and waited. After five long seconds, the door opened, and pansy smiled wildly at Lillie. She opened the door wider for her to come in and hugged her tightly.

"I missed you so much!" The black haired girl squealed as lillie laughed quietly.

"I missed you too pans, is everyone here?" She said, looking around the fancy, dark place. "Yes, but Mattheo's not here yet" pansy answered, walking to the living room with her best friend.

"Really? Ugh" Lillie followed after pansy and they finally arrived where all of their friends — except Mattheo — were waiting for them.

"The goddess is finally here" Enzo shouted, standing on the couch, watching everyone with a smug smile on his face. Pansy punched his shoulder, causing him to fall down.

// time skip //

The teenagers were all reunited when Mattheo finally showed up. They were eating pizza and chilling in pansy's room, watching Netflix.

Pansy was laying on her bed, Enzo next to her. Daphne and Astoria were sitting on the ground, next to Theodore. They had plaids and pillows under them. And Lillie and Mattheo were both sitting on the chair.

Well, lillie was on Mattheo lap, like always. His hand was on her waist. But she felt uncomfortable and kept moving. His grip tightened on her waist. She looked over her shoulder, mattheo raised an eyebrow.

"Could you please like, stop doing that it's so annoying" he hissed. Lillie grinned, and looked back at the tv.

—///—

Hermione miu miu🏳️‍🌈
Lillie lili💩

miu miu🏳️‍🌈
OMFGG
how is it going?? I miss u sm btw

lili💩
it's amazinggg
I miss u too my baby 😝😝😘

miu miu🏳️‍🌈
I'm unforgettable ik that ✨✨

lili💩
YEHHH UR MY BESTIE NOW

miu miu🏳️‍🌈
i am ur bestie 😝😝
Wel i gtg 😭😭

lili💩
😭😭
Bay
Bay
Bay

—///—

😤I hate writers blocks
I LOVE U MAD GUYS