the red dress and gold jewelry

Eloise turned to sit at her desk and spat out, coldly, "You may leave now."

"Eloise-," Imogen started until she was cut off again.

"I have stuff to do, too important to be bothered by such a redundant issue," Eloise spat out as she put her pen to her notebook, "You can leave now."

Imogen scoffed at the matter and retorted, "Fine, be like that."

Eloise replied, somewhat in a breath, "I wasn't going to be any other way. You may leave."

Imogen slammed the door, and Eloise rolled her eyes.

Eloise continued to study, losing track of time and being too engulfed in her studies until Tristan came in, looking through her drawer, trying to find clothes. "Start getting ready."

"Already?", Eloise questioned, trying to look at her clock, sitting on the side table furthest from her.

"You've been up here for almost 5 hours, I was starting to think you were dead. Good thing you're not, so get up and get dressed," Tristan joked.

Eloise let out a groan and got herself up, "I don't really feel like going now. I just want to stay home."

Tristan replied, "Eloise, Eloise, Eloise, you can't stay home by yourself because I won't let you. Let's go, let's get you a drink, and loosen up. We have tomorrow to do all that boring stuff you want to do. Now get dressed."

Eloise started closing her books and put them into her backpack and felt something get thrown at her, causing Eloise to turn back suddenly in Tristan's direction.

"Sorry," Tristan said, "but you should wear that."

Eloise looked at the red, body-con dress that hit her mid-thigh and scoffed out, "Why? This is just a small party."

"I like it on you," Tristan said with a smirk.

Eloise let that same smirk creep onto her face and she looked to the window to let the smirk wipe off of her face.

Eloise grabbed some gold jewelry off of her dresser and opened her bathroom, "I'm going to get dressed in here, you get dressed out here and knock on the door when you're done."

Eloise closed the door and looked into the mirror having that same smirk on her face. She shook her head disappointedly, acknowledging the smile and washed her face. She put some concealer on to cover a few bumps and eyebags, and put some blush on. She put mascara on her lashes and looked in the mirror, satisfied.

She threw on the dress and brushed out her hair. She put two bracelets on, one with a red gem in the middle and the other just the chain. She put a necklace on and a couple of rings, then the door was knocked on.

Eloise sprayed perfume on and looked at herself again before opening the bathroom door and walking out, look for her black heels. Tristan was sat on the bed and he smiled.

"You see, look at you. You look gorgeous, El," Tristan said, a warm undertone in his voice. Eloise smiled at this and replied, "Thank you," she looked at his pants and loose button up shirt with the first few buttons undone, "you look really good."

Tristan smiled at this and Eloise turned around, digging through her closet for shoes. Tristan got up and kneeled beside her, asking, "What are you looking for?"

"My black heels with the gold heel and chain over it," Eloise said, moving other shoes out of her way. "I'll get your bag while you do that," Tristan said, getting up and moving deeper into her closet to find her purse collection. He pulled out a maroon leather purse, with GUCCI spelled in this gold imprint.

Tristan walked out and she was sitting on the bed putting her shoes on, her nails making it difficult to put them on. Tristan walked over and put the bag on the bed and kneeled down to her legs. Eloise looked from her shoe to him. His eyes were on her as he did so. He took the shoe from her hand and looked down, to slide the heel on her foot and attached the chain to the other side of her ankle, keeping the heel securely on her foot.

He did so with the other, and they were both silent. When he was done, he let his fingertips brush up her shin onto her knees and they both looked at each other as he did that.

Eloise breathed out, "Thank you."

Tristan got himself up by letting his hands slide to her thighs and using it as leverage to get himself to a standing position. "You're welcome, now let's go," Tristan said.

Eloise got up and walked out the door, Tristan following behind her. They went downstairs together and the group started getting up.

They all went out the door and walked together to the party. It wasn't a long walk so they got there pretty quickly. From the outside of the house, you could see the lights and the people moving through the curtains. Eloise remarked, "Whose party is this again?"

Berlin put her arm over her and said, "It doesn't matter, let's just go have fun. As soon as we get in, let's get drinks."

Berlin's boyfriend opened the door for all of them and they all went in. As soon as they went in, Berlin wasn't lying, she ran to the drinks with Eloise in her arms.

Eloise looked back to see if Tristan was behind her but to no one's surprise, he was off to the side flirting with another girl.

Eloise rolled her eyes and looked forward to the party, she picked up two drinks and Berlin lifted her arm from over Eloise's shoulder and did the same.

Eloise took a sip and her face cringed a bit, "Which one is this?"

"Probably vodka?", Berlin said, but the taste didn't seem to bother her much.