CHAPTER 1

Chalo ab tum dono bhi aram kar lo. Bohut thak gaye honge. Kapde badal lo. Acha lagega.

No they do not want to go inside the room. They want to stand here for forever. They want everything to freeze. They want to rewind the time and change everything happened to them. No they do not want this. Why this happened to them? Why fate is so cruel to them? WHY? WHY? WHY?

Kya hua!  Aise khade kyun ho jao kamare mein.

Shiva: Bhabhi woh mein keh rahan tha,

Suman: Bohut kuch kehna sunna aaj ho chuka hein. Bas itna kaffi hein , agge kuch aur sunne ki himmat aur shakti kuch baaki nehin hein. Samajho tum dono bhi.

Reluctantly they moved towards a room , better to say storeroom which is given a look of a room for meanwhile.

The room doesnot match with the Bride and groom attire they both are wearing. But ironically they are not able to comprehend why they are wearing this.

Raavi is feeling very heavy, she is not able to walk,no her trousseau is not heavy, this moment is heavy. She is not able to stand ,even her own breath is seems to heavy to her.

Suddenly.

Shiva is feeling heat all over his body. This groom attire is burning his skin, he is feeling suffocation. His  breath is feels allien to him.

Suddenly.

Everyone run towards Raavi to hold her as it seems she is about to faint but

A strong hand holds Raavi, she takes support of the hands and stand up.

Raavi looks up. Shiva looks down, for a moment , they look at each other eyes.

Raavi sees herself in Shiva's eye. Shiva sees himself in Raavi's eye. They stare each other, not for the first time they are looking each other in each other eyes, but this time it look something differrent. They start to figure out what change they are finding in each other eye but

Raavi tu thik hein na.

The stance is broken,they came out from the moment. They become conscious about their surrounding. They stand straight.

Raavi nods in yes. She slowly start to move towards the room. She needs rest.

Shiva for a moment stand there, then he also start to walk towards the room. He wants to get out from this dress immediatly.

Dhara: Raavi kisi cheez ki jarrorat ho toh awaj dena. Saying this she moves towards Rishita and Dev's room, they are new couple too,if they need something.

Raavi come inside the room. She does not know what to do now. But a loud noice attracted her attention. Her eyes starts to move along with shiva.

He throws his turban on the mattress which seems like bed. Then he looks at her. She felt his anger his eyes tells her that. He went to wardrobe collects his clothes and stormed out of the room.

Before going out he said,

Shiva: Mein bathroom mein change kar lunga. Tu yahan kar le. Baath karni hein, nehin kuch puchna hein tujhse.

Raavi: Mein abhi kisi se baath karne ke halat mein nehin hoon.

Shiva: Baath karni hogi, meri jindegi puri tarike se badal di hein tune.

Raavi: Jindegi meri bhi badli hein.

Shiva: Iske liye jimmedar koun hein.

Raavi: Tu usse hi jimmedar tehra de jisse tu bachpan se jimmedar tehrata aya hein.

Shiva: Toh jimmedar koun hein?

Raavi: Bachpan mein bola tha mein jimmedar nehin hoon tune nehin mana tha,tu ah bhi nehin manega. Phir bhi bolungi "MEIN JIMMEDAR NEHIN HOON".

Shiva: Duniya ne do pyaar karne walon ki shadi dekhi hogi, do nafrat karne walon ki shadi ab dekhenge.

Raavi: Nafrat tu mujhe karta hein, mein tujhe napasand karti hoon.

Shiva:Dono ka matlab ek hi hein.

Raavi:Jaisa tujhe thik lage. Mein kisi ki soch badal nehin sakti.

Shiva doesnot wait for a second. He storms out of the room.

Raavi close the door. Went towards her suitcase which has her clothes. She takes her change clothes. She change into ordinary clothes. She looking all over the room, she found a small mirror on the wall.

She went and stands in front of the mirror. She looks herself into the mirror. She is not able to recognise herself, who is this girl whose reflection is in that mirror.

She is wearing Mangalsutra. Her hairline is filled with vermilion. This mangalsutra and vermilion symbolises she is married. She is married to Shiva Pandya. He is her husband.

Shiva changed to his usual form. And went outside to breath. He stands at the door and closes his eyes and face of Raavi comes in front of his eyes. She is standing opposite to him wearing mangalsutra and hairline filled with vermilion. He is married to Raavi now. She is his wife.

A phone rang.

Suman:  Hello.

Jagat: Mein bol rahan hoon.

Suman:Han bol.

Jagat:Moti ben jo hua woh sahi hua na?

Suman:Shiv aur Shakti ke milan se sab acha hi hota hein.

Jagat:Aapko yeh lagta hein?

Suman:Sabko yehi lagega.

Jagat:Thik hein moti ben.

Suman:Han.

Shiva came inside. Every passer by is looking at him. So much drama already happened today. Its enough he does not want any drama. Cautiously he takes his steps towards the store room. He pushed the door, it is locked, he knocks. No response. He knocks again.

Raavi without blink looking herself into the mirror. Suddenly she heard some noice. First she is not able to figure out what the sound is. Then she realises someone knocking the door.

Raavi:Koun?

Shiva:Bhoot.

Raavi has no power left to fight with him,she opens the door. Shiva came inside and sat on a corner.

Raavi also chooses a corner and sat.

Shiva:Kyun kiya?

Raavi: Yeh ho jayega maine socha nehin tha.

Shiva:Bhuse wale dimag se sochna nehin chahiye.

Raavi:Mein acha karne jaa rehin thi.

Shiva:Han kitna acha ho gaya.

Raavi: Dev aur Rishita ki shadi ho gayi na, dono pyaar karte hein ek dusare se. Do pyaar karne walon ko milane se acha hota hein.

Shiva: Kya acha hua unn dono ko milane se, Janardan seth se dushmani ho gayi. Aur meri puri jindegi utal putal ho gayi. Chipkali aake chipak gayi.

Raavi:Janardan Seth se dushmani tab hi ho gayi thi jab tum logon ne unhe pita tha kyunki unhone Dhara di ki bejjati ki thi. Meri jindegi koi abad nehin hui hein. Bandar se bandh gayi hoon.

Shiva:Tujhe hi shouk tha filmy style mein Dev aur Rishita ko milane ki. Isliye yeh hua.

Raavi:Teri icha thi mujhe Pandya pariwar ki bahun na banane ka isliye tu bhi maan gaya tha na mera plan.

Shiva:Par tu Pandya pariwar ki bahu ban hi gayi na. Mujhe tujhse shaadi karni padi.

Raavi:Yeh meri plan ka hissa nehin tha. Mujhe nehin pata tha ki yeh sab ho jayega aur humari shadi hogi.

Shiva: Han kyunki sochne ke liye dimag chahiye woh tere pass hein hi nehin, bachpan se bakwas filme dekhi hein, aur usse idea leke yeh raita failaya hein.

Raavi become quiet. She has no answer for this.

Raavi plans to unite Rishita and Dev. She knows about Rishita and Dev relationship. How she knows about it. She wants to be Dev bride but why she unites them. How Shiva is involve in her plan?

But why Shiva and Raavi get married with each other?

To know read the new fanfiction of Shivi- Humnava Mere.

Do vote and comment your opinion about this chapter.