Music Video

(Not proofread)

Taylor Pov:

"Ughhh" I groaned, I had been on the phone all day with Blake trying to find the right guy to cast for my new music video but none of them were right.

"Hey sweetie what's up?" Travis asked peaking his head out of his recording room.

"It's nothing, it's just that Blake and I haven't found the perfect person for the music video yet." I sighed falling onto the counter in defeat. Usually when I use to cast people for my music videos it was quick and simple but this one I wanted to be perfect because this one was the first music video to be about Travis.

"Well what roll are you looking for?" He questioned.

"It's the part for you, and I can't have some random ass guy messing it up I just can't!" I say starting to tear up, it had been a very stressful week because I barely got to see Travis usually we would have a couple days to ourselves every week, but this week our paths never seemed to cross and the only time we really saw each other was at night and even then it was just a simple good night since I had late nights at the studio and he had to be up early for training. "I'm sorry i'm such a mess today I don't know what's going on with me."

"Your not a mess it's just been a long week, here i'm almost done filming the ads with Jase how about we have a movie night today and just relax?" He suggested walking over and hugging me

"That sounds really nice, but we really need to cast this part as quickly as we can since filming is supposed to start in 2 weeks." I say relaxing into him. I knew I shouldn't be overworking myself this much but I just need it to be perfect.

"I'm sure that can wait just a couple hours you've put so much work into this the past couple of weeks you deserve a break." He says pulling back so I can look at him."

"Mk I guess you're right."

He kisses me on the nose before saying,

"I'm glad you agree, now give me 5 minutes to wrap this up and i'll be all yours." He gets up and heads back over to the room while I go back to looking at peoples auditions.

As i'm going through the auditions a thought goes through my mind, what if Travis played himself in the music video? No, no way he would say yes. But the thought still lingers in the back of my mind.

I am pulled out of my thoughts as a pair of hands cover my eyes as I hear "Guess who?".

I giggle knowing this is one of Travis' antics "Hmmm, I don't know this is a hard one but i'm gonna guess my very very handsome boyfriend."

"How did you know?" He says acting shocked as he uncovers my eyes, he wraps his arms around my neck while peering over my shoulder. "Whatcha working on?"

"Still tryna find the right person," I sigh leaning into him.

"Hey I was thinking and you can totally reject me if you don't think it's a good idea but, what if I played myself in the music video I mean you already know me pretty well so you wouldn't have to watch me audition unless you want me to." He says I giggle at the last part because him auditioning him seemed like the funniest thing.

"Are you sure?" I ask not wanting him to just say it because it's been stressful for me.

"Positive, unless you don't want me to which I would understand." He replied spinning the chair so I would be facing him.

"I would love that," I sigh cuddling into his chest.

"Now let's get you over to the couch for some rest,"

"Wait I need to call Blake and tell her first," I say as he starts picking me up. I quickly swipe my phone off the counter before we get too far.

"You do that and i'll order the food and get

the drinks. You okay with pizza and chicken tenders?"

"Sounds like the perfect combination." I say giving him a quick kiss before I start texting Blake and he goes to order the food.

I press on Blake's contact and hit call, Blake was going to be the director for this music video since she did so well with the I Bet You Think About Me music video.

"Hey, have you found someone for the part yet?"

"Yep,"

"Well who is it?" She questioned eagerly.

"Well I was talking with Trav and he offered to play the part and I think there would be no better option."

"Sounds perfect, have you gotten the script finalized yet?"

"Yep, and honestly i'm so glad it's Trav because with any other person it would be way to awkward."

"Oh for sure, I gotta go now Tay the kids are going crazy i'll talk to you tomorrow?"

"Sounds good, talk to you then." Then I hung up.

"So what does Blake think of this proposal?" Travis asks as he comes back from the kitchen sitting on the couch wrapping his arms around me.

"She loves it and so do I," I giggle at his clingyness "Are you good with going over the script tomorrow?" I ask

"Perfect as long as you rest and don't over work yourself again." he says giving me a peck on the cheek.

We snuggled up and start watching The Notebook and eat dinner once it arrived. We're cuddling in bed when Travis asks me a question. "I know you said we would go over the script in the morning but just out of curiosity what's the mood going to be like?"

"Well have you seen my I Don't Wanna Live Forever Music Video?"

"Yea"

"It's gonna be like that but more like happy loving parts and sexier." I respond and immediately see him smirk.

"Well then, I am very very very glad it's me who's playing the role instead of some other guy." He says and attacks me with kisses.

"Gnight Tay, I love you"

"Love you Trav, Gnight," He gives me one last kiss and we cuddle up as we are pulled into our slumber.

a/n sry for writing this late english class has been kicking my ass and i am a huge procrastinator