1. Candies

" I will join your company since you bought me chocolates "

Groaning in annoyance the young nine year old sighs , it was tough and one thing she knew for sure was maths wasn't her cup of tea , it was annoying how confused she felt as she glanced up at Miyi , her deskmate and bestfriend, Mi cha nudged Miyi'...

Groaning in annoyance the young nine year old sighs , it was tough and one thing she knew for sure was maths wasn't her cup of tea , it was annoying how confused she felt as she glanced up at Miyi , her deskmate and bestfriend, Mi cha nudged Miyi's shoulder as she whispered softly" yiyi , help me please , i couldn't do the homework let me copy yours "

Miyi sighs as she raises an eyebrow at Mi cha as she says " Bold of you to assume that I did the homework "

Well , this wasn't something new , Kim Miyi was a spoiled brat who was rich and a really bad student with her falling grades Miyi's attitude was always cocky and provocative which most people didn't appreciate, don't get me wrong that's what most people thought but Miyi had a side only some people knew Miyi was just a vulnerable girl who had just turned ten who carved love and care just like the others kids did.

" Yiyi, you're gonna be in trouble "
Mi cha mumbled softly as she tugged on Miyi's sleeves who sighed.

" I know , but it's okay I'm used to getting punishments now "
Miyi mumbled quietly as she looked away.

" Did your parents punish you again"
Mi cha stuttered nervously as she leaned her head on Miyi's shoulder

Miyi just nodded hesitantly, Mi cha gasped she knew Miyi's parents were really harsh on her , they would beat her or even lock her inside her room in the name of punishment, Miyi was somewhat used to it by now but it did hurt her soft precious heart.

" Are you okay ? " Mi cha mumbled softly as she stared at Miyi.

" I'm okay ,mi cha"
Miyi replied while she straightened her posture as the teacher entered the class.

" Okay " Mi cha mumbled as she stared straight ahead at the black board while her hands were interlocked with Miyi's under the desk as the duo giggled softly.

__________

After School Mi cha would walk back straight to home but today isn't wasn't the usual routine, she had stopped by an CVS store to buy herself the new candy she wanted to try out.

She walked inside the store as she bowed at the cashier who smiled at her , while Mi cha walked roamed around the shelves trying to search the candy she wanted.

" Should I buy the pink one or the white one "
Mi cha mumbled as she eyes the candies , They were the same flavour but had different wrappers and she had a hard time deciding on which wrapper looked prettier even though she was just going to soon throw it away.

"Choosing candies is soo tiring "

" The pink one looks bigger but white one is prettier "
She whispered softly as she shook her head while stomping her feet , her baby pink colour bag with a unicorn 3D hung loosely on her shoulder as she fidgeted with its straps.

" Hey " A woman said softly as Mi cha took a step back while the lady chuckled and said " I'm not going to hurt you "

She is pretty, maybe i should trust her , what if she is a fairy ??

" I just want to have a talk with you kiddo " the lady said softly as Mi cha nodded hesitantly while tightening her grip around the straps of her bag.

I'm not a Kid

" What's your name ? And how old are you sweetie " The lady said sweetly as she patted Mi cha's head.

" I'm Jeong Mi cha and I'm nine years old "
She mumbled adorably , her lips puckered out as she stared at the woman infront.

" Oh , nice to meet you Mi cha-ah , I'm Jeong Aein and I'm 27 I work at big hit , do you know about it ? "
Aein spoke as Mi cha shook her head while she stared at Aein with dreamy eyes.

" Well ,it is a k-pop agency do you know what kpop is ? "
Mi cha shook her head again.

" Oh it's okay , do you like music ? "
Aein asked as she grabbed out some candies out of her bag as she offered them to Mi cha.

Free candies , oh yeah

" Thank you , and I do like music "
Mi cha spoke as she grabbed the candies and shoved them inside her pockets.

" You do ? So , are you interested in becoming an idol ? "
Aein said as Mi cha nodded without thinking twice.

What's an idol ? Sounds cool tho I would like to be one

" Oh that's great , so here's my card , call on this number when you're ready for this okay ?"
Aein chirped as she handed mi cha a card.

Big hit ? Kpop ? Music ?

" Yep" Mi cha squealed joyfully as she said " I will join your company since you gave me candies " Mi cha giggled as Aein chuckled and nodded her head.

" You are really pretty sweetheart, I hope you think about this though okay ? "
Aein spoke gently as she glanced at her watch as Mi cha nodded.

" Well I gotta go , bye Mi cha "
Aein spoke as she took a hold of a water bottle form the shelve nearby as she walked out after paying.

" Bubyee pretty unnie "
Mi cha mumbled softly as she again stared at the card in her hand while she giggled.

Mi cha took a hold of the candies she was staring at some minutes ago as she grabbed the white one while she squealed and skipped towards her home after paying the cashier with some coins she had save- Ahem ! Ahem ! Stolen from her brother's side table

After reaching home , Mi cha knew she was all alone again , her brother was a high school student with friends so of course he hung out with them and had fun instead of attending the cute coffe dates mi cha used to arrange with her dolls and barbies.

While her parents were always busy with business, she knew they were doing this for her future and so that she could buy a pink car when she grows up ,at least that's what she thought.

_______________

Jumping on her bed Mi cha giggled as she bobbed her head on the beats of replay by shinee , she likes kpop now for sure , she likes how good looking these men were , she liked how people simped over them , she liked how pretty everything looked so that's it , Jeong Mi cha was going to be an idol , she is determined and she's gonna make it for sure.

The start for everything, a silly dream was going to turn into reality, maybe it was silly how she was ready to be an idol because Aein, the pretty unnie gave her candies.

The start of everything, the start of promise.

_____________________________________

Note
• Wattpad sucks like bruh i couldn't even log in my account for a month for so.

Question
Is there any other group you stan except for BTS ?