Chapter 5

The room was silent. Only the sound of air was audible. Sitting on the couches I asked.

"Alright! Wanna explain?"

"Umm, we're sorry!" Zane said.

"Sorry?? Oh wow sorry!! I don't need you apologies I need you to tell the truth!" I exclaimed angrily. Yeah, I was damn furious.

"We can! But.....but you won't believe us." Todd said making a baby face but of course, he was serious.

"Look! Don't make me mad! Tell me!" I'll get crazy because of this shit.

"Alright then listen." Marvin said irritatedly.

"So yeah! I'll explain everything in short. As you saw we are not normal living beings." Zane continued.

"Yeah, we are not even humans!"

"Not even humans!! Are you aliens then??" " Roma please!" "Alright!" Roma always had an interest in aliens. But is this even the time? We were looking at Todd's wide eyes when he mentioned not being humans.

"I'm getting scared don't look at me like that!!" Scared? Huh! Baby.

"Please continue," Ara said.

"First thing get in mind that no interruption! Just listen to what my brother's saying! Then jump to the conclusions!" Marvin sounded pretty rude. He didn't seem to like me or my friends. Staring right into his eyes I hummed and nodded.

"So, as you know we aren't humans! We're someone you call immortals, we are someone who never dies!" Alright. Scary enough. Zane continued. "We used to live just like you all! We were happy. But something happened that destroyed everything. And after asking forgiveness from the nature-"

"You asked forgiveness from nature??"

"I think I said no interruption!" Marvin was super frustrated. I looked at Norman raising my eyebrows.

"Um sorry please continue." After apologizing Zane continued.

"But the forgiveness gave us some certain powers and responsibilities. We were now going on the right path. But, the president of another region or you can say some bad people started misusing their powers. They were punished and were kicked out of our land. Our land is known as Natura. We are the guardians. We guard you, your earth, your solar system, your universe and several other multiverses. We protect. This is our role. We stop the evil and the bad." Our eyes widened as he took a break. Do things like these exist??

He continued.

"The bad men who were kicked out started living somewhere on a star named Ganjam. They were quiet. But we didn't know they were planning for revenge. They want to destroy everything in Natura and rule over it. But entering Natura is not that easy. Not everyone can do it. They need a gate that opens here on the earth itself. Not easy to find, the gate is hidden. But it was not like this before a year. Natura was attacked, and a girl saved Natura by giving her life. We sensed some radiations that were created because of her death. Those made a cover, a shield making it impossible for the Abadons to enter Natura. It made a gate through which they can enter Natura but it's hidden even we don't know where's the gate!" He completed.

"This is why Earth is being attacked. It's nobody's fault." Todd sighed.

I smiled. Genuinely.

"I trust you! I'll even help you!" I stood up. They seemed shocked but contented.

"And I even ensure the day will come when you'll trust us and tell us the whole truth. But for now, I trust you." I went to Zane and shook his hand.

"It won't take time." He smiled.

I left his hand.

"But I have a doubt!"

"Yeah?"

"Why she said that she already killed me? That spider?" He sighed.

TO BE CONTINUED

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovies!
I know this is a short one!
But I'll try to make the next chapter little long!
Till the vote and comment!!