Chapter Six

Sammy Pov.

I woke up after Cassie kissed me she was on top of me I smiled she smelled so good but I grabbed my phone to check the time it was 8pm I saw I had a couple missed texts from Nate saying there was a party tonight where we could sell some shit I had to wake Cassie but I shook her a little bit and her eyes open wide asf her eyes were red she looked at me " What the hell happened" I smiled "baby that's the affects of coke but we gotta get ready for this party so we can sell this shit and get you out" she nodded her head and got off of me I suddenly felt cold without her warm skin pressed to mine..

(At the party)
"Okay you know what to do right ?" Cassie nodded her head and walked away I stared at her ass God she was a blessing from heaven I walked around to find something to drink and then made my way to a spot on the wall.

Cassie Pov. I walked up to this blue eyes boy and smiled "Hey I'm alex" (fake name check) he smirked "I'm Nash u wanna dance baby girl " I nodded my head and followed him to where everyone was dancing at and started grinding on him he gripped my hips a little to tightly I whispered in his ear "I got some stuff if you wanna buy " he nodded his head and I lead him to a bathroom and pulled out the coke his eyes got wide "Fuck yeah but first you gotta try some with me so I can make sure it not laced " I smiled and lined some up and snorted it Nash following me he bought the rest of it and I walked out the bathroom high as fuck I felt the music pumping into my vains as I went to look for Sammy I found him chillin against the wall I grabbed him " Let's dance daddy " he looked at me "Fuck Cassieyour high" I just nodded my head as I grinded on Sammy he felt good and he was getting hard maybe I should fuck him..

Took forever to update my bad but vote and comment if I should do a smut in the next chapter