bonus

Yn's POV:

Yn: *her voice quivering with hurt and frustration* "How could you do this, Jimin? You've betrayed me! I hate you, Jimin! I hate you!" *tears streaming down her face*

Jimin: *gently taking Yn's hands in his, his eyes pleading* "Baby, I'm so sorry. Please, please forgive me. I never meant to hurt you. I'll do anything to make it right."

Yn: *sobbing uncontrollably* "No! How can you sleep peacefully when I specifically asked you to bring chocolate ice cream?"

Jimin: *his voice filled with remorse* "I know, and I'm sorry. I was selfish and thoughtless. Please, let me make it up to you."

Yes, Jimin is struggling with his own demons while Yn navigates the challenges of pregnancy. But through it all, their love remains the anchor that keeps them grounded.

Jimin's Mom's POV:

Jimin's Mom: *embracing Yn tenderly* "Oh sweetheart, what happened? Why are you crying?"

Yn: *sobbing into Jimin's mom's shoulder* "Mom, I asked him to bring chocolate ice cream, but he didn't even bother. He just ate it all himself."

Jimin's Mom: *stroking Yn's hair soothingly* "There, there, my dear. I'm sure Jimin didn't mean to upset you. Let's talk to him together, alright?"

Yn: *sniffling* "Okay, Mom. Thank you."

A few days later:

Yn: *clutching onto Jimin's hair tightly, her face contorted in pain* "Park Jimin, listen to me!"

Jimin: *grimacing, but trying to remain calm* "Ow, Yn, please, let go. What's wrong?"

Jimin's Dad: "Jimin, go and take care of the car, will you?"

Jimin: *nodding, while gently prying Yn's hand off his hair* "Yes, Dad. I'll be right back."

Yn: *gasping for breath* "It's hurting so much, Jimin."

Kiki: "What's 'fucking' mean?"

Mina: *shooting a warning glance at Kiki* "Don't use that word, Kiki. It's not nice."

As Yn enters her ninth month, the pains of pregnancy become more intense, testing her strength and Jimin's patience.

Years later:

Soi: *beaming up at Jimin* "Daddy, I love you!"

Jimin: *scooping Soi up into his arms, his heart swelling with love* "And I love you, my little sunshine."

Yn: *watching the tender moment, her eyes misting up* "Nobody loves me, huh?"

Jimin: *taking Yn's hand in his, his gaze filled with love* "That's not true, Yn. We both love you more than anything in this world."

Soi: *wrapping her arms around Yn's legs* "Mommy's mine, Daddy!"

Jimin: *playfully joining in* "Alright, she's all yours, Soi. But I get to share her too, okay?"

Soi: *giggling* "Okay, Daddy!"

And so, they embark on a playful game of hide-and-seek, laughter and love filling their home as they create cherished memories together.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I hope these added scenes and dialogues enrich the story further. Feel free to let me know if there's anything else you'd like to include!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hope u all liked  this story The whole book I  also thank u all who supported me but I am writing the new book called

Hope u all will support  me and plz vote comment  and follow