Q&A maybe? lol

I've been writing fics for less than a year now, but It's funny to see just how differently people who read those are.

Like some people interact very actively, share their thoughts and sometimes create content to the dsmp as well, while some are more reserved and It's hard to spot that they are/were part of this fandom.

I thought, let's chat about it a little. Here are some silly questions about the dsmp, feel free to answer them, or ask questions for me and others as well!

___

1. When did you first join the fandom and how did you find it?

2. Are you active in the fandom? (Do you for example draw fanart, write fics, do cosplay, etc. ?)

3. Favourite characters?

4. Favourite story arc?

5. Why do you like yandere and/or × reader fics? (No judgement here lol)

6. Which party did you vote for during the elections or which would you have chosen?

7. Favourite quote?/ Thing you quote daily?

8. Best thing built on the server?

9. Do you headcanon someone as a hybrid, if yes, who?

10. Saddest death?

11. Favourite fan media creator?

12. Did you watch the Tales from the SMP? If yes, what was your favourite episode?

13. Any random headcanons you wanna share?

14. If you were to live on the server, what place would you live in?

15. Underrated character?

16. In your opinion: How long did exile last cannonicly?

17. Best character dynamics?

18. L'Manberg or L'Manburg?

19. Favourite AU's for fics?

20. Dab me up? 👋

__

Feel free to comment your answers, I would love to know them! :)

Stay hydrated, make every bad day your bitch. You got this, girly (gender neutral)!

Have a nice day!

-Emris/Echo