ALTAR

Third person's PoV

Sana is sitting right in front of Tzuyu. She was not expecting her. But here she is.

Tzuyu's heart is beating so fast it feels like it is about to jump out of her chest. She is looking down maybe trying to make a hole in her table with her eyes somehow. She doesn't know what to say or what to do. She started to feel guilty again about what she did in their last interaction.

Sana (Initiating the conversation): "So that guy..."

Tzuyu: "Aah..Jackson, h..he is my boss. Umm, Owner of this company"

Sana: "Does your boss know umm...about us, I mean, about our history."

Tzuyu: "Yes, when I...."

Sana (interrupting Tzuyu): "So how many people know about us?"

Tzuyu: "Only he knows, don't worry Sana I am not here to ruin your reputation."

Sana (cold voice): "I wish I could trust you. But even if you tried to spread any rumors, Mind it, I will take you to the court."

Tzuyu (smirking): "Rumours? It was our truth, Sana. But leave it. I know you are not here to discuss Jackson. Why are you here?"

Sana: "Why haven't you been to your work lately,. Is this the professionalism you were bragging about? This is how you were going to manage me if I agreed to make you my bodyguard?"

Tzuyu was getting frustrated here. She worshiped her work and no one had a right to question her professionalism, not even Sana. But she controlled her anger as she didn't want to argue with Sana.

Tzuyu: "Why? Do you miss me already? I thought you hated me. Wouldn't you be the happiest if I am not there. Do you want me back?"

Sana: "Of course, I hate you Tzuyu and can you blame it on me?"

Tzuyu thought to herself that Sana was correct here, Tzuyu found herself at the loss for words but with a low voice she continued.

Tzuyu (looking down): "I-I a-am sorry Sana about that kiss, I should not have crossed my line. Don't worry I will not bother you again. Please forgive me."

(Tears started to form in Tzuyu's eyes while she prayed with her hands in front of Sana.)

Sana (in a trembling voice): "Is that the only thing you feel guilty about?"

(Sana turned her head to her side and flicked one teardrop from the side of her eyes, Tzuyu did not see it, as she had lowered her head to hide her own tears.)

Tzuyu: "I am sorry Sana for everything..."

Sana: "I am not here for your apology, I have a deal for you."

Tzuyu (confused): "Deal? What kind of deal?"

Sana: "I looked at your resume and I was impressed. I want to hire you. As my bodyguard, in place of Ashley obviously, as well as my assistant."

Tzuyu: "What's the catch, Sana? I am confused, why you want me to work with you. Don't you hate me? Don't I gross you out?"

Sana: "Don't worry Tzuyu, I'll pay you well. You will be getting separate salaries for a bodyguard and as a personal assistant. How much that Jackson guy pay you? I will double it."

Tzuyu (exhausted): "I will send someone else as capable as me. Don't worry Sana. Go home take rest."

Sana ( stand up from her chair and suddenly starts shouting): "I DON'T WANT SOMEONE ELSE I WANT YOU"

Tzuyu (Shouts back while punching her table): "WHY SANA? WHY?"

(Sana sits down on her chair and she took a long breath to calm herself down)

Sana (lowering her voice): "Because I still love you Tzuyu. And it is ruining my life. But there is so much hate inside of me towards you, yet I still love you. I don't want to see you ever again, yet since I saw you at the Day6 concert, every second without you is killing me. I want you to be with me every second, every minute of my life."

Tzuyu (defeated): "Sana!"

Sana: "But at the same time I hate you so much Tzuyu. I hate you"

Sana starts to cry, she covers her face with both of her hands and lowers her head. Tzuyu immediately stood up from her seat and sat beside Sana. She pulled the tissue paper box closure to Sana while giving her the tissue inside the box. Sana took the tissue from Tzuyu and wiped her tears. Sana told him to return to her seat while taking the tissue Tzuyu was offering, to which Tzuyu obliged without a thought.

Sana (sobbing): "Please return to your seat Tzuyu, I am not comfortable with you being this close?"

Tzuyu (moving back): "I am confused, Sana. you just said you still care for me. But at the same time, I am making you uncomfortable?"

Sana: "My hate is stronger Tzuyu. Don't forget what you did to us. Despite that, I want you to be in front of my eyes, all the time. In conclusion, if you accept my offer, we will never be apart but never together at the same time. Say it is obsession or anything else. You will never be mine but I will never let you go as well."

Tzuyu: "And why would I accept such an offer."

Sana: "Because you owe it to me, Chou. This is the least you can do to me for all the suffering you have caused. And don't if you don't want to. I will not enslave you forcefully. Who knows, what if it might help me to move on finally. I think this will be the conclusion I was craving all along, which you failed give me before leaving."

(After this no one talks for a few minutes, Sana is waiting for Tzuyu's reply and Tzuyu is comprehending whatever is going on)

Tzuyu: "Let me think about it, Sana. Give me some time. I am still in shock since your arrival."

Sana: "Sure, take your sweet time. It is a standing offer as of now."

Tzuyu: "Yes Thank You, I'll reply to this shortly. And what will be the terms and conditions."

Sana: "As of now you will be fully under me. You will work independently of your current company. It means you have to resign from here. You will be getting double salaries. One for the post of Bodyguard and the other is for the post of Assistant. You have to leave your house too and move in with me in my house. Being an assistant-cum-bodyguard your 24/7 presence is essential. And for the rest, we can negotiate while drafting the contract. "

Tzuyu: "Your house? Do you mean at your dorm? Don't you live at the dorm mostly?"

(Sana stood up and proceeded to leave the room)

Sana: "That is none of your concern. Well, I'll take a leave now. Contact me if you have your answer."

Tzuyu: "One more thing I was eager to ask you since the day we met, again"

Sana: "Go on"

Tzuyu: "Where is Jun? How is he now?"

Sana: "Rule no. 1, You are not allowed to ask personal questions. We will be having a purely professional relationship. I'll expect you the behave like that only. Goodbye Tzuyu, I'll take a leave now."

Sana took her leave while Tzuyu left there standing like a groom at the altar whose bride ran away just before the wedding.

(Fortnight by Taylor Swift)