01

Hi! - Japanese
Hi! - tagalog/english or taglish

If you guys wouldn't mind. I have made some
like, changes of Y/n's appearance. Her eye
color would be brown and her skin color would
be tan but a bit light? But if you guys
don't want to, then you guys can feel
free to change it to ur very own desire.

Y/n will be 15 for the sake of this chapter for now!

I have edited the introduction part, so if you guys wouldn't mind going to check on, just in case you guys might end up being confused..

The updates will be slow since this book will just be used to pass up some time and just fot fun also. But there will be some cursing, and some typos since english isn't my first language. This book can be a bit cringe from time to time because it's been awhile since I've created a story. So please bare with me! Hope you all enjoy!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Loading...
Pov: loading...
.
.
.
.
.
Author's Pov...
.
.
.
.
Starting...
3...2...1...
.
.
.

Silence... That's what filled in the air. Just silence. The whole car ride was silent, even you, yourself could hear your own heartbeats. Ever since the L/n family had departed from the airport, they couldn't help but notice how much quieter their daughter, Y/n L/n had become. Her mother, M/n L/n, kept stealing glances from her daughter through the rear view mirror of the car feeling more and more worried for her daughter..

"Y/n dear? Are you alright?" A soft yet concerned voice called out to the H/c-ette who snapped out of her thoughts and looked at her mother's brown eyes.

Y/n could only nod and a small 'mhm' for her mother... Of course, this did not made her mother feel a bit better. Seeing her only daughter more quieter and gloomier, and the fact that she's the reason for it shattered her heart into a million pieces.

"Look, sweetie... I know that this is hard for you... A new place, a new environment for you. But, please do realize that this is a big opportunity for me and your father... And maybe, you can get a chance closer to your father side now!" Her mother said trying to cheer up the girl. Which did kinda worked except for the 'a chance to get closer to your father side now.'

Why you may ask? Well, Y/n had hated her father side. Except for a few relatives but for the others? She hated them through her core. Why you may ask?

Well, since she was a kid. One of her aunt started to criticize her, for her own skin color and for her eye color. They hated the fact that she had the same eye color and skin as her mother.

Y/n couldn't understand why they were like that to her mother. Hence, she even wondered how her father was even related to them, since he was a very sweet and understanding father.

Y/n just looked at her mother's brown eyes... As she smiled at her mother then nods again. This time, that small gesture made her mother feel a bit more at ease after seeing her daughter smile... But oh boy. Y/n knew that it'll be hard to adapt her new sorroundings and what made her worried the most was the language. I mean, it had been awhile since they've visited Japan after all... But deep down, inside of Y/n. She had hoped that maybe... Just maybe... Her life in Japan wouldn't be so bad... Right?

Changing location...
.
.
.
.
Loading...
New location: Asahi residents..
.
.
.
.
Author's pov