01.

'Don't wanna hear about it,
Every single one's got a story to tell,
Everyone knows about it,
From the Queen of England to the Hounds of Hell."

Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes.

Easton was awaken abruptly by the ringing of JARVIS' voice around her floor, throwing a pillow over her head to block out the almost deafening British accent

"Miss Stark, your father would like to see you in his laboratory."

She groaned, heaving herself up from her mattress and looking to the mirror across from her bed, grimacing at her frizzy hair and rosy cheeks.

"Now."

She pulled herself from the bed with a groan and to her bathroom, splashing water over her fair skin and running a brush through her chestnut hair carelessly still half asleep.

She traipsed down the hall to the elevator and pressed the button to her father's lab, yawning as the elevator descended down. She stepped out, the bright light of the lab blinding her as she threw an arm to cover over her eyes.

She made her way into the lab, to see her father making modifications to some new suit he'd been working on, looking over blueprints for what he called 'the future beacon of clean energy'.

"Hey kiddo! Over here!"

Easton wasn't bothered about anything that involved clean energy, and the only way she would usually step into the lab was to create some cool gadget or to test peculiar experiments for her father's research - what could she say? She was an eighteen year old girl with a passion for testing spark stones against the wall of her room.

Tony began furiously drilling the mask, making Easton cover her ears and wrinkle her nose at the squealing noise, but all Tony Stark did was laugh.

"Is that really necessary, Dad?"

Tony laughed again, stopping the drill and turning to face his daughter cocking an eyebrow, "Why? You hungover?"

Easton simply scoffed at his accusation, a dramatic hand resting over her heart.

"Well considering the fact that I spend all last night watching Fresh Prince reruns with you, I don't think so," she replied, synced with a signature Stark eye roll.

"Ouch! I invented that famous eye roll I'll have you know! Respect your elders, squirt."

Easton, despite being the daughter of a famous billionaire, wasn't exactly the kind for socialising. She had friends, granted, but wasn't so keen in making their interactions an out of school scenario - she didn't exactly want people fawning over her home.

She thought she had all the friends she needed in Jaime, an old friend who happened to be Phil Coulson's niece, Pepper, her Father and JARVIS - she didn't plan on extending any further invitations.