Panic

You've always had a crush on Erica. You even had a crush oh her back before she was turned by Derek. But now that she was a part of Derek's pack, she was absolutely drop-dead gorgeous.

You've always wanted to talk to her, though. But you always ended up getting all flustered and embarrassing yourself.

But today was the day that you would actually say a whole sentence to her. You walked into the school, trying to hype yourself up so you wouldn't make a fool out of yourself.

"Scott, have you seen Erica?" You asked, sitting down next to him in your first class. "Nope. But she might go to the library later." He answered. You gave him a quick thanks as the teacher walked in.

(Time skip because school sucks)

You mentally prepared yourself as you stood in front of the library door. After going over what you would say to her for the one thousandth time, you opened the door and walked in.

And you also had to get yourself a book too for your science class. You saw Erica in the next row looking at some of the mythology books. "Hi." You said softly, standing next to her. "(Y/n)! Hi! Can I help you with anything?" She asked cheerfully.

"No, um, it's okay." You stammered, only looking into her eyes. She nodded her head and continued looking for a book. "Can I help you with anything?" You inquired. "Yeah, I'm looking for an old werewolf book." She answered. You nodded your head and started looking off the shelf opposite of her.

"There it is!" She beamed, standing in front of you and reaching her arm behind your head. "I- um, yeah, so - uh, can I help with anything else?" You stuttered at her being so close to you.

"Yeah, can you help me study at my place?" She questioned. "Of course!" You answered quickly. She smiled and linked her arm with yours and walked out of the school.

Her house was pretty close to the school, so it was only a 10 minute walk. But you enjoyed every second of it. "So what do you need help with?" You asked, following her up to her room. "Well, I need some help with history." She answered.

You lay down next to her on her bed, but she wasn't taking out any work. "I also need help with asking out a girl." She added.

It felt like your heart stopped and shattered into a million pieces. But you put on a brave face. "Who is it!" You exclaimed.

"Well, she's in a couple of my classes, and she likes reading, but I'm not sure if she likes me." She stated.
"I'm sure she does. How could she not like you? I mean, you're pretty and smart and really funny. You're a really great person to be around." You said.

She smiled and hesitantly rested her hand on yours. "What about you (Y/n)? Who do you like?" She inquired. Heat flushed up onto your cheeks at her touch. "A girl." You answered vaguely.

"Who is she!" She exclaimed. "You." You murmured under your breath. But you knew that she heard you. You could tell by the look on her face. "Sorry, I'll uh, I'll just leave." You murmured, holding back tears.

You heard her calling your name, but you kept walking. You finally gave in and stopped walking. You swiped at the tears in your eyes and turned to face her.

"The girl that I like is you." She admitted. "Please believe me, I'm telling the truth. And I think I'm in love with you." She added. She took your hands in hers, "I believe you." You whispered. She smiled and leaned in. The kiss was brief, but it was the best thing to happen to you.

"I think I love you too." You murmured. And with that, she kissed you again.

Well, there you go! Thanks for reading, and I'm sorry for not updating that much.