Chapter 11: 6 Weeks

Chan had been in the downstairs studio working on the new song he planned to surprise Mogchoji with as part of his wedding vows to her. It brought him so much joy to imagine what her reaction would be when he sings it to her. A smile had stretched across his face as he made his way up the stairs to the bedroom. When he reached the top of the stairs, he paused for a brief moment before continuing his path. He followed the source of the angelic sounds that filled the halls. He quietly stepped to the doorway to his and Mogchoji's room. He paused and brought his phone up and began recording the precious moment in front of him. Sitting in the rocking chair under the bedroom window, slightly facing away from him, was Mogchoji in upright position, with her guitar close to her chest, softly playing and singing the song, 'Youtiful." It was the song that Chan wrote and sang to her on the day they began dating. It had been nearly three years since that day, yet she still obsessed over the song. Carefully nestled on a blanket in the curve of Mogchoji's guitar, was Evie, peacefully sleeping with her tiny arm draped over the edge. Tears swelled in his smiling eyes. She finally glanced up and noticed Chan and smiled through her last note. Her angelic voice coming through her beautiful smile was the perfect ending to the newly recorded video.

He ended the recording and placed the phone on the nightstand beside the bed. "I have never witnessed anything more beautiful than what I'm seeing right now." Chan hummed as her walked toward them.

Mogchoji continued softly strumming as her lips met his.

"Can I take her?" Chan whispered.

Mogchoji smiled at him, then gazed at their sleeping baby. "Yea, she should be out until the next feeding."

Chan gently lifted Evie from her position on the guitar and brought her to his chest. He slowly eased onto the bed and rested his back against the headboard. "So what are your plans for tomorrow, babygirl?" He asked as he softly caressed Evie's cheek, not taking his eyes away from her.

Mogchoji sighed as she placed her guitar on it stand, "Another dress shopping date."

Chan finally broke his focus from the baby and looked at Mogchoji, slightly puzzled. "You sound upset, do you not want to go?"

Mogchoji crawled into the bed and laid on her side with her head resting on Chan's thigh. "It's not that. I just can't find the perfect dress. I've been shopping for 2 weeks and we've had no luck. But Hyunjin and Felix are going tomorrow to help so maybe they can work their fashion magic."

Chan chuckled and looked back at the baby. "Mommy would look gorgeous in anything right, angel?" He whispered and he kissed the top of her head causing her to squeak and squirm.

Mogchoji rolled her eyes and continued. "If you wake her up right now, I'm taking you to the boxing ring, Christopher Bang!" She hissed in a hushed tone.

Chan arched his brows and glared at her, gliding his tongue over the corner of his mouth. His eyes darkened. "You know what that does to me babygirl."

Mogchoji flashed a mischievous grin. "What ever are you talking about- Christopher?" She teased, knowing that her saying his legal name sent him into a feral state.

Chan bit his lip and narrowed his eyes to her then eased himself off the bed and disappeared from the room with the baby. After a few minutes, Chan stepped back into the room.

"Oh, welcome back- Christopher." Mogchoji said teasingly as she rolled off the bed to her feet. "I forgot to tell you something." She stated as she walked to him. She laid her hand on his chest and raised to her tiptoes to whisper in his ear. "It's been 6 weeks Christopher. I'm fully healed-"

Before she could finish her sentence, in one swift motion, Chan closed the door, twirled her around and pinned her against it. He slammed his lips into hers. He gripped her waist and held her against him as he pressed his hip into her pelvis. Their lips danced together in heated passion for a moment before he gained access to her mouth with his tongue. One hand remained on her hip as the other snaked its way up her body. He had waited for this moment for months. He broke from the kiss that had them already panting for breath and gazed into her eyes. Her eyes overtaken with desire, the sweat glistening on her, now red face, the whimpers escaping into his mouth during their heated exchange was enough to send him over the edge. "God, you are so beautiful." He stated as he cupped her face. Suddenly he scooped her up and carried her to the bed and laid her down. They wasted no time tearing off their clothes during another heated makeout session. Once she was free of all barriers, he began trailing kisses and gently nibbling from her neck just below her ear to her collarbone as his hands explored her body, sending a wave of electricity through her veins. When he got to her thigh, he peeked up at her through his eyelashes and grinned. "Already so wet for me babygirl?" He hummed just before crashing his tongue into her folds, lapping up the wetness he had caused her. He twirled he tongue over her clit as he inserted his middle finger into her. She arched her back and let out a desperate moan and he pumped his finger in and out of her. Her moans were invitation enough for him to add another finger. "Fu-uck Christo-pher!" She screamed as he thrusted his fingers in and out of her. "Ple-ase."

"Please what, babygirl?" Chan asked with a sadistic tone.

"Fu-ck me. Please." She begged.

"Mmmm. Someone's needy." He hummed into her, the vibrations pulsing through her. He pulled his fingers from from her, and ran his tongue one more time over her length. He crawled on top of her and positioned himself so that the tip of this fully erect penis grazed her entrance. He leaned down and took her lips into his as he gently eased into her. They moaned into each other's mouths as he sank deeper into her. He raised himself slightly and locked eyes with her. He brushed a strand of hair out of her eye, as he waited for her to adjust to his size. "Mmm I missed this. You feel so fucking good around me." He groaned as he began rolling his hips into her with perfect, steady rhythm. Chills flooded her in waves as he gently traced from her cheek, down the length of her upper body with the back of his fingers, keeping his pace. "You are so indescribably beautiful."
She smiled as she wrapped her arms around him and arched into him, determined to feel every inch of him inside her. She held onto him, digging her fingertips into his skin. The pleasurable pain only encouraged him to intensify his thrusts. "Arrghh, fuck babygirl." He growled through his clenched jaw. The sounds of their feral panting echoed into each other's ears as they writhed together in pure bliss for what seemed like an eternity. He began to feel the pressure build in himself as he felt her tighten around him for the forth time. He raised up and lifted her legs positioning them over his shoulders. He slammed into her at a merciless pace, making her scream out. "Oh- my- fuuuck!" Each thrust took her breath. Her moans and screams were music to his ears. The sight, the feel, the sound of her falling apart under him was enough to bring him to the brink of ecstasy. "Look at me." He demanded. "Come with me babygirl." Suddenly, her walls collapsed around him. The warmth that flooded him immediately triggered the same response for him. His thrusts became sloppy as they rode out their waves together. Mogchoji dropped her legs and Chan folded on top of her with his head on her chest, both sweaty, breathless and completely drained. They stayed intertwined until their breathing stabilized. "I love you so much Channie." Mogchoji whispered as she ran her fingers through his hair.

He raised up to reveal the adoring smile on his face as he softly grazed his fingertips across the side of her face. "I love you my beautiful babygirl. Come on, let's take a bath."