Fuck me please

ELLA'S POV

I was grinding on his hard on. Rubbing my clit back and forth. This felt too good through my panties, I wonder what it would feel like on my pussy.

I picked up the pace grinding on his huge bulge back and forth with the help of him guiding me with his hands around my waist.

"Good girl, just like that" He groaned with a light slap to my ass.

"Ahgh Daddy!" I moaned. I was so fucking horny. I had never felt this way before and I needed his big juicy cock to fill me up now.

"Faster princess" he whispered in my ear whilst lightly licking my earlobe.

"Y-Yes..ahghh..daddy.." i said between moaning. I picked up the pace again. I needed more.

"D-daddy..do you think i could.." i trailed of getting shy.

"What princess, you should tell daddy when you want something" he said enticingly.

"Could i bounce on your hard huge cock?" i said with a grin and with an erotic look in my eyes.

"Okay princess but always listen to daddy" he commanded

"I will daddy i promise" i replied. I was now getting excited, more wetness oozed out of my pussy, I needed his cock and I needed it now.

He pulled my thong off of me and lifted my dress to over my tits. His gaze on my tits he unclasped my bra and placed his hand on my tit.

"You are so wet princess" He said rubbing 1 finger on the outside of my pussy lips.

"Mhmmhh.. wet for you daddy" i moaned eager for more.

He rubbed his thumb over my hard nipple and i let out a small gasp, then a soft moan. It felt so good i just needed his cock.

My hands reached to his belt and undid it. I took of his boxer shorts and let free his cock. It was better close up. Rock hard, veiny and at-least 8 inches.

"Lick it" he demanded gesturing to his cock.

Before i could reply he pushed my head down and i started swirling my tongue around his tip. He tasted good.

"ahhhh fuckkkk" he moaned loud pulling my head up.

He rubbed the head of his cock on my pussy lips making me slicker with juices. He pushed it slighlty passed my lips to rub my clit.

"Shitttt daddyyy" i moaned very loudly. I grabbed on hand onto his shoulder.

"You like that huh? you wanna be fucked?" he asked teasingly whilst gettibg faster rubbing my clit with his tip.

"fuc- Yes daddyy" I said as a slurred moan.

"Beg me." He demanded. So i did so.

"P-please Daddy fuck m- ahhh..me with your bi- shittt..big cock,  i am yours" I said between moaning because he was rubbing faster.

I was too wet and horny I needed this cock in me now. I grinded forward pushing his cock into my clit harder. He moved his cock up and down my slit teasing me by rubbing over my hole a few times.

"Fuckk shitt Daddyy" i cursed as he rubbed my hot aching pussy.

"You wanna be fucked. I will give you just that princess" He smirked with a look of lust in his eyes.