Chapter 11- Demands

Stacy's POV

I did not know how to return to the party Junior. guilt was written all over my face. I did not want to see Chalkline either, I just could not be there anymore but I had to, I had no choice but to face my reality.

See what happens when yuh fucking nuff?

Before I went back out I sent Tricia a message to let her know where I was and that she should come to me. She came immediately.

"Why are you panicking?"

"Yuh nuh hear me? The man literally followed me in here and threatened me." Well that's how it sounded.

"Stop worrying so much because one thing I know for sure Chalkine is not going to loud up anything for people to be in his business. He will soon leave you alone."

How soon? I wasn't sure about that.

"I am going to tell him one more time to leave me alone. I don't want this pressure."

"Stacy, just relax please. Fix your face and let's go back to celebrate your man and do it so he can see. Rub it inna him face mek him lose some more weight."

"Him not even have much already."

"Right, yah make mawga bowy stress you out. Come on man."

Tricia was right, I was giving him too much power over me. I don't know him from anywhere for him to make me not enjoy my man's big day.

"Ok, let me fix my make-up and we can go back to the party."

After a while in the bathroom I finally returned to the party. I was surprised that Junior did not realize I was gone for so long. Thank God he was busy.

To my surprise Chalkline was still here, watching me too. Every move I made I could feel him watching me. Sometimes I look into his direction and I feel the tightness in my chest.

"See wah me show you," I said to Tricia.

"He is not supposed to be a problem if you don't have any feelings for him, Stacy." That's the fucking thing, I had some feelings for him and I was scared out of mind.

I wish they would just go away now.

.. Or do I want them to?

"Baby." Junior grabbed me from behind and kissed my neck. " Are you having fun?" he asked.

"I am babe." He spun me around and we engaged into a little dance with him occasionally kissing me.

"I wouldn't want to be here with anyone else." Me too babe, I love him and only him.

"And I don't want to love anyone else." I changed my mind, if he were to propose now I would surely accept it wholeheartedly.

We got lost into each other, with him making plans for us after the party and I was surely intrigued.

Chalkline had now disappeared.

Fucka.

"Yuh see weh him turn?" I asked Tricia.

She looked around. "Not even knew he left. Well now you can enjoy yourself."

I felt a little relieved. I got to enjoy the remainder of the party in peace, a little too much that I told Junior that I was tired and I wanted to go home so he asked Tricia to drop me home.

Our plans got canceled but I had to understand that he couldn't leave his party just because I wanted him to.

I got home, turned my phone off and went to bed. I had never felt so sick in my entire life. Liquor was not my friend at a