006

In the classroom, Y/N engaged in a lively discussion with Garli and Meiharo, though it seemed more like a heated argument between the latter two. Meanwhile, Y/N sat quietly, her lips moving in silent profanity-laden mutterings as she listened to their exchange.

Suddenly, a teacher's voice crackled through the classroom speaker, commanding the attention of all the students. "All students of the Red House, please head to the Tally Fields for the Sorting of Cupcakes."

Y/N blinked in confusion at the announcement. "What the frick is that?" she muttered incredulously, exchanging bewildered glances with her classmates.

Meiharo flashed her a knowing smile. "Well, Y/N, it's when the Isle of Recognition shows, and the Headmaster, Absolum, you know, chooses the head of the Rose House, the House Warden, the Vice Warden, and the Queen of Cards."

He couldn't resist a teasing smirk directed at Garli. "And you're not a part of our house, so we won't be seeing you there."

Garli's response was a low growl under her breath, but Y/N simply waved her friend goodbye as she and Meiharo made their way out of the classroom.

As they walked, Meiharo's smirk widened, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "I wonder if I'll be Vice Warden... I mean, I heard that Tehajo got House Warden three times in a row!""Let's just head out and see, I wonder if the Headmaster has found a way for me to get back home yet," Y/N murmured, a hint of longing in her voice.

Meiharo's expression soured slightly at her words. "You wanna go still?" he asked, his tone tinged with disappointment.

"It's my home, I have to..." Y/N trailed off, her voice softening with a touch of sadness.

Meiharo's pout deepened, and he mumbled under his breath, "You should honestly stay here..."

Y/N's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Huh?" she asked, turning to him for clarification.

But Meiharo quickly changed the subject, his attention diverted by their arrival at the Tally Fields. "Oh look, we're here!" he exclaimed, eager to shift the focus away from their previous conversation.

Y/N felt a subtle vibration in her pocket, causing her to furrow her brow in confusion. She didn't have a phone, so she was puzzled as to what could be causing the sensation. Carefully, she reached into her pocket and withdrew a small, intricately designed locket. It was a beautiful piece of jewelry, adorned with intricate patterns and sparkling gemstones.

Curiosity piqued, Y/N examined the locket closely, wondering where it had come from and why it was suddenly vibrating. As she inspected it, the locket suddenly clicked open, revealing a tiny, glowing orb nestled inside. The orb emitted a soft, pulsating light, casting an ethereal glow over Y/N's face.

"What in Wonderland..." Y/N muttered under her breath, her eyes widening with astonishment. She had never seen anything like it before. Tentatively, she reached out to touch the orb, her fingertips tingling with anticipation.

Y/N's eyes widened in astonishment as the glowing orb transformed into a stunning phone, its surface adorned with intricate diamond patterns that shimmered in the light. She was mesmerized by its beauty, her fingers tracing the delicate designs with wonder.

As she examined the phone, she noticed a small note attached to the back. With curiosity piqued, she carefully peeled it off and read the message inscribed upon it: "From Tehajo with love! I knew you'd need help contacting, so my mushrooms(number) are already on it!"

Y/N couldn't help but smile at Tehajo's thoughtful gesture. It was touching to know that he had gone out of his way to provide her with a means of communication, especially considering her unfamiliarity with Wonderland's technology. With a grateful sigh, she tucked the note into her pocket and turned her attention back to the phone.