People Always Talking

Chapter: 1

Emma's POV

It was Monday morning and I saw the one person I had a crush on, Kevin. He is in the tenth grade. I was not shy to speak to him at all and I knew all of his friends. Some went to class with me.

"Hi Kevin." I said as he passed by.

"Hi Emma." He responded and he gave me a hug.

Kevin had a girlfriend. Her name is Kate and she is in the ninth grade, like me. She was pretty and she is my friend but we dont speak a lot. We say hi and bye here and there but we dont speak like that. Kevin knows that I like him and I dont want to mess up his relationship so I stay away.

It got to the point where it reached for the ninth and tenth graders to go to lunch but they split us up. Ninth graders sit on one side and tenth graders on the next. Some of Kevin's friends are ninth graders and he dont even speak to his gilrfrend a lot, that's really crazy to me.

The day was over with and I had to go to afterschool to dance. I wasn't really in the mood but I went anyway. Some people in the school I don't like at all. They think that they are all that when they're rally not. To me they are also annoying. Very annoying.

After after school I went home, layed in my bed, and thought about if I should truley like Kevin. Part of me said yes like him and a huge part of me said no don't like him. So I decided to stop liking him. Kevin always told me that I was pretty and stuff like that, but that meant nothing to me. I don't need someone tellling me that I'm pretty, I already know that.

After thinking about Kevin, I took a shower and went to bed, or at least I tried too.

------------------------------------------

author's note: sorry I haven't written a book in soo long i got caught up. This is my first book but I published my second book first. I dont know why. I wasnt going to write this one but i was stiil going to keep it. Chapter 2 will be up in a few days for both my books. By the way my second book is a called Love In The Air.