Chapter: 5

Well as you know my house was crowded a couple of days ago. Some people stayed, some went home.. My cousin, Bonney, slept in my room since I have a gigantic bed and my room is big.

I went down stairs and ate breakfast and when I was done, I saw Bonney standing by the kitchen door. She looks like she was sleeping but she is just too tired. Last night she went to a club with a couple of friends. I was ganna go but I did not feel like getting out of bed and I had a stomch ache.

Not to mention last night Kevin came over to hang out with my brother and when he heard that I had a stomch ache he got me soup and I told him to go have fun with Tony. They did whatever and I satyed in bed.

Today I am spending time with Bonney. Today we were going to get our nails done and go shopping.

When we got to the mall, we mostly got dresses and shoes to match. We also got jewelry.

We got home a couple of hours later and put on the clothes we got with the shoes and jewelry and showed my mom what fashion is about. My mom think that what they used to wear back in the 90's is good fashion but thankfully she don't wear it anymore.

When we were done with the clothes, the shoes, the jewelry, we watched movies for the rest of the day. We also played games and had soooo much fun.

------------------------------------------A/N: Sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I was soo busy with schook and school is over so I am free. I will try ti updated on weekends and when I am free