🩷 The Nerd 🩷

📚 Name: 📚Ashlyn Bee June

📚 Name: 📚
Ashlyn Bee June

📚 Nicknames: 📚
Ash, Bee

📚 Age: 📚
20

📚 Gender: 📚
Female

📚 Ethnicity: 📚
Caucasian

📚 Nationality: 📚
American

📚 Languages: 📚
English [First language, born]
Spanish [Second language, learned through school. Almost completely fluent]

📚 Personality Traits: 📚
- Shy/Reserved. Due to her sheltered childhood, Ashlyn was never great with interactions with others. This resulted in a shy and nervous nature toward others, unsure of how to approach and deal with them. She's always nervous and conscious about herself, thinking she might say or do something others find weird.
- Book smart. If you ever wanted someone on your trivia team, Ashlyn would be the one. She is incredibly intelligent, having a wide range of knowledge from history to health. This only applies to book smarts however. When it comes to being knowledgeable about things like lingo, being hit on, other's intentions, dating, etc, she is horrendously unknowing about things such as that.
- Passionate. When there is something or someone that Ashlyn likes, she is extremely passionate about it. Things like her drawing or TV shows she likes she could talk about for hours. And when she has a person that she loves, she will often talk endlessly about them to others and want to be around them a lot. She'll throw a lot of attention and effort toward things she loves as well.

📚 Height: 📚
5' 1"

📚 Eye Color: 📚
A darker blue

📚 Hair Color: 📚
Dusty brown

📚 Appearance: 📚