CH 02: Guest

Your POV:

Now that I exhausted myself, I found myself laying down in the middle of the park. Breathing and panting heavily as a pool of sweat spread through the ground. I kept doing the Saitama Work Out routine since I'm now a fictional Anime protagonist by the Work of Kōhei. Meaningly I could quickly get op when controlling the OFA quirk. But of course I'll hold back, where's the fun in that if I one punch them like Saitama's? It will be boring for me as well if I ended them quickly.

So getting back over my feet. I decided to head back home to take some shower to refreshen myself so I could prevent myself from getting sick cause of how sweaty I am after my work out.

Now while heading back, I began to think which episode or which take place does Izuku met Allmight that he was rescue from the villain slug attack. In fact All I remember is him getting his hero book from the back of the school after Katsuki burn it and throw it out of the building. Too be honest it sucks when you can't recall the story when you're almost done reading the lastest chapter and done watching the lastest seasons of it. It also sucks when you need to re-watch or to read it again just to recall the storylines of it and remember all the characters of it

Come to think of it, it's like I couldn't remember anything at all nor remember a tiny bit of a memory of me watching and reading it. Which confused me a lot. Does that mean I also lost all my memories of my past lives family? Our bonding together? Well fuck if I couldn't remember that as well.

As I kept pondering through those thoughts, I accidentally bump into someone that I stopped in my track and shift my body and head to the left just so I could see who I bump into.

Y/n "Sorry. I was lost in though for a moment while walking back home-."

I then caught myself in mid-sentence when I got the view of the person I bump into. She had a long smooth hair that it had half color of it. Half red and half white. I then even saw the burn mark on her left eye that made me froze in my place as my jaw drop from my stunned expression.

There's no way in hell this person is a woman as well when it supposed to be a male-

Y/n "...."

I just stood there in silent while the person who was a woman that was supposed to be a male just glare at me.

??? "Aren't you gonna say something?

Y/n (Shakes head) "Oh. Uh. Sorry." (Cleared Throat) "I didn't mean to."

??? "Nevermind, I heard you for the first time."

She then walk pass by me as I just followed her with my eyes.

I have so many questions now that I want to answer it for myself. But it's hard to find an answer.
Snapping out of my thoughts again, I continue on my way to head back home.

{TIME SKIP brought you by, Chibi Katsumi fuming with rage cause of Shoko}

As I arrived at home, just hearing the door knob twist open and the door was slightly pushed to open. My Mother would be there at the doorstep, waiting for me to come to get hugged, and kissed by her, which is I loved it so much since I never felt this love of a parent in my real world. I mean they are always been busy with there job that they don't have time for me. Not that I can blame them since there doing that for the family.

Y/n "You look so sweaty Mom. What have you been doing?"

Inko "Well baby, I was cooking food for my friends that i invited this afternoon to eat lunch together, since they are all exhausted from there jobs."

Mother is a always selfless person that she think about the others, specially to her bestfriend Aunty Mitsuki and her Husband Uncle Masuno. But did I just heard Mom said Friend with the letter 's' at the end? Does that mean she found a new one than Aunty Mitsuki? Well that's new. That is Very very new...I never see this scene where Mrs. Midoriya told Izuku that she invited Friends over for lunch.