Kilovolt 1

Warnings: Chaos child Tsukare has returned
Word count: 2770

Notes:
Italics - Tsukare signing
Underlined italics - Friend/family member signing
'Italics with apostrophes' - Thoughts

After everything that had happened yesterday, Todoroki and his father became the highlight of our class. While I sat on my boyfriends desk, he was talking to Kirishima about it. I wasn't fully paying attention, after having gone over it with Denki last night while he was separately fanning over Endeavor's success. The conversation easily turned to Hawks just as Todoroki walked in. I got up with Izuku and Iida and made my way over to them.

"Hey Todoroki. Is Endeavor doing okay?" My best friend asked.

"Yeah. Sounds like his condition isn't serious." He said plainly.

"That's good news though. At least he's not worse off." I tried to sympathize and he nodded once.

"Yes. That's true." He said and walked to his seat.

"Right. The bell already rang, so—" Dad started and we all got to our seats in less than a second. "Okay..." He grumbled as he walked to the front. "It's time to stop playing around and be more serious. Things get harder from here. Even though you only have provisional licenses, you've been given the certification to act as heroes in an official capacity. Or at least, most of you have. Two of you remain in supplemental courses. From this moment on, we'll be kicking your training up a notch. So be prepared. Now, then. For today's homeroom lecture-" Dad said only for alarms to start going off in the classroom. The sudden red lights and sounds made me jump in my seat a bit.

"Emergency drill. Emergency drill: Hypothetical villains have infiltrated UA High School grounds. Assistance from Hero Course Class 1-A requested." A robotic voice that sounded like Nedzu's sounded through the room and our hero costumes slid out from their racks in the wall. "Please change into your hero costumes and report as soon as possible."

"You heard the announcement, everyone! Let's do this!" Iida called out and we all rushed to get our suits on and get changed in the locker room. I speed changed in the bathroom stall and ran through the corridor with my classmates outside, easily keeping pace with Bakugou just to piss him off a bit.

"At the moment, our tactics information is limited. But we know that villains have infiltrated Ground Beta. Even if this is only a drill, we will carry out this mission as though our lives are on the line." Iida stated firmly.

"We need to understand the situation better. Reconnaissance squad, if you will." Momo said and I sent her a mock salute before climbing up the fake but large drum shaped building with a ladder propped on it. I used my glasses to zoom in and look around, hoping to spot anything in the vast area of the training grounds.

"Sonus! Northeast, nine hundred meters out. Somethings definitely going down. Do you or Tentacole have eyes on it?"

"Smokes coming from that direction. I'm thinking an explosion." I said with my quirk so I wouldn't have to yell.

"A buildings collapsed near the river. It's currently ablaze." Shoji confirmed while I looked around.

"Reconnaissance squad, I'm taking to the rooftops with Mind Jack to help where I can." I said before running off. It didn't take long for me to hop down fire escape ladders and to where I found Bakugou dragging a certain blond. "Let him go before he zaps you and you go boom boom. You wanna find a villain?"

"Obviously." He tutted, roughly letting go of my boyfriend.

"Great. Glad we're all in agreement." I said and grabbed my multitool off of my belt. I hopped into the red convertible parked there, and got to work.