heaven

Sehun stares down at the blank sheet music paper in front of him, pen hovering over the page as he wills himself to just write anything down. He tries not to the think about the crumpled up pieces of previous sheet music paper scattered around him, just reminding him of his failure.

He's had writers block before, it's nothing new, but this time he has the added pressure of his manager breathing down his neck, reminding him that the song needs to done by tomorrow to be considered for the album.

So, he's spent the whole day in his studio, scribbling down ideas and hating every single one, getting increasingly more frustrated with himself.

A knock on the door shakes him out of his thoughts. His legs aching from lack of movement as he stands to walk towards the door and open it.

He's greeted by Junmyeon, his sweet lovely Junmyeon, who barges past him into the room, loudly saying, "hun, you've been in here all day, take a break with me."

Sehun chuckles as he returns to his chair, watching Junmyeon sit on the studio couch as he replies, "I can't jun, this song needs to be done by tomorrow morning, I've got nothing."

Junmyeon's face morphs into a sympathetic expression. "I know baby but I'm willing to bet that I'm correct in assuming you've not eaten all day?"

An expression of guilt spreads onto sehun's face as he shrugs and says, "Oops?"

Junmyeon groans, leaning over to rustle through a bag that sehun hadn't even realised he had with him. He passes sehun a takeaway box, placing another one on the sofa next to him. Sehun opens the box to find Galbi, instantly hit by the comforting smell of his favourite food.

Glancing over at Junmyeon, he sees he's opening the other takeaway box which is filled with rice and kimchi as side dishes. Sehun places his takeaway box on the desk next to him, striding over to Junmyeon.

He pulls jun up to standing, giggling at Junmyeon's startled noise, and envelopes the shorter man in his arms, kissing the top of his head.

"What did I do to deserve you?"

Junmyeon laughs into sehun's chest, saying, "I've been asking myself the same thing."

That earns Junmyeon a little nip on the ear from sehun, making Junmyeon yelp and scramble away, a grin still on his face. Composing himself, Junmyeon pulls sehun to the couch and says, "Sit."

Doing as he's told, sehun finds himself being fed Galbi and side dishes moments later, moaning happily over the taste. When Junmyeon is satisfied sehun will feed himself, he switches to telling sehun about his day. As usual Junmyeon tells every part of it animatedly and he seems determined to make sehun laugh.

He succeeds, of course. By the time the food has gone, sehun's stress has melted away and a melody is running through his mind.

He kisses Junmyeon gently, thanking him for the food and company before saying, "I'm inspired, can I?"

Junmyeon smiles and gestures for sehun to carry on. Sehun bounds over to his computer, fingers itching to turn the melody from thought to actual song.

There's something comforting about the fact that Junmyeon stays in the room whilst sehun works, playing on his phone and shooting little smiles sehun's way when they make eye contact at points.

By the time he's created the backing track for the song, a bit of relief flooding through him, Junmyeon is asleep on the couch. Sehun stares at him, a soft smile on his face as he admires his boyfriend.

Junmyeon is beautiful always but the peaceful expression on his sleeping face is one of sehun's favourite things. He resists all urges to go and cuddle up to Junmyeon, not wanting to disturb him sleeping so peacefully.