𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒🔏

𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.

"𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐔𝐏 𝐎𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑. Sort it out, trust me al know if you have or not." Aizawa says giving us a angry glare walking out the room and locking the door.

"this is your fault extra." he says not looking at you.

"shut up mut if you weren't so horrible this wouldn't have happened huh?" you say raising a brow, he opens his mouth too say something and closes it. thank god.

"how'd you get your quirks, nobody could just get that many without there parents being the most powerful people ever." he says finally looking up at you.. you knew at least one person would ask you, you look down and start playing with your fingers.

"i don't trust you, why should i tell you something like that." you still looking down at your feet.

"i'm gonna be working with you for 2 more years, plus i don't like anyone enough to tell." he says with a serious face and clicking his tongue signalling to look at him, which you do.

"and you hate me, i don't have to explain shit to you. i'm surprised your being so calm. pretty out off character huh?" you say trying to max out your fear off speaking about everything with sassy remarks.

"your right i don't like you, at all. but if i want to find out stuff about you it's not very smart to start screaming and shouting." the blonde says taking a step forward. he's not wrong.

"i'm not telling you anything." you say looking down again.

"why." is all he says you look up to him with crossed arms and him raising a brow.

"because it's too much to talk about..." you say taking a step back.

"well get it off your chest." he says taking a step forward.

"i don't fucking want to dickhead.." you feel tears forming in your eyes.

"oh don't fucking cry, tell me. i want to know, nobody gets that many fucking quirks huh? what you some kinda god or so-" you cut him off crying

"yes! yes bakugo, i'm a god. well sortof..." he seems to be taken aback.

"h-how, i was kidding. no ur not your lying." he says.

"i don't know how to prove it but yes bakugo i am, my mothers shera and my fathers akuma, i came here because i want to be a hero..." he looks at you in fear...

"your dads a fucking demon.. stay the fuck away!" he says backing away from you.

"no! bakugo.. i want to be like my mother. the god off good... you see that scar, that's from my father. he tried to kill me, i hate him don't fucking act like i am him!" you say bawling... you lift your shirt up a bit to reveal the large scar your father left on your stomach. seeing someone as fearless as him look at you like that is a different kind off hurt..