I Dont Like You.

Alejandro's Pov

Walking down the stairs on a Monday morning. Going to some place you do not want to be. With an IQ of 163, why even bother? Is it to learn? hang out with friends. Or see the love of your life? Heather.

Ever since he started going to Wawanakwa High. All the girls have been all over him. But his eyes, were set on Heather. Her petite model like body, her soft smooth silky hair, her gorgeous stormy grey eyes. She was so frustratingly hot. Alejandro had sworn he would not fall for any woman. Especially since his "more attractive" brother Jose, he shuddered at the name. Always had a way to ruin his love life. Ever since 2 years ago. He had sworn to himself to never get that humiliated EVER again. But he couldn't resist.

Walking to class, from the corner of his eye, he saw her. Heather, talking to Courtney. God she looks so beautiful. Courtney trotted off with her Boyfriend. Duncan, his green mohawk blowing gently in the wind. Honestly I don't get what she see's in him. Once Heather saw me, she rolled her eyes and tried her best to ignore me and walk to her class. I power walked over to her. What do you want Alejandro, cant you see i'm trying to get to class? She said in that sassy tone. I didn't know you valued your education that much, Amor? But who am I to judge. She scoffed.

First of all, you didn't answer my question. Secondly, I don't want to speak to you. So fuck off. I didn't know such foul language can come out of that pretty mouth of yours. He teased. Besides were going to the same class, aren't we? Yeah well, your annoying. Plus I don't like talking to you. He saw the redness on her cheeks and smirked. Blushing, are we? N-NO. she immediately hissed. I-its just hot in here. Thats all. Now go make out with another one of your hoes. I don't want anything to do with you.

I don't like you.

She speed walked to her class. I stood frozen to the spot. This never happens with woman. They're always trying to hook up. Alejandro was not used to such rejection.

But he knew, Heather was the one, She liked him just as much as he did. He just has to crack her. Just like everyone else. But he wanted her. Desperately.

He loved her, a lot.

OK. I feel really disappointed with myself. FIRST OF ALL, im gonna start by saying im SO sorry for the delay. The thing is i have no motivation or am very busy in the morning to afternoon. By the time i actually feel like doing it. ITS 3AM. Second im sorry if this was short. i really wish i could do more but im really busy currently. I hope you can understand but give me some tips since this is my first book after all! <3
Request head-canons because i feel like doing them!!!

- cyberscream