* 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐤𝐞 *

Y/N's POV:

So its quite 8pm and I'm cleaning some rest dishes up. I still thought the whole day about what happened with Scarlett yk. And Janis and Jamie didn't help at all, they annoyed me the whole time.
Anyway I'm taking my apron of and get behind the counter to grab my bag and keys. I turn of the lights and close the door from outside. I'm listening to music while walking home, I love Billie eilish and Taylor swift. Ohh and The Weeknd.
I'm walking down the street while what was I made for is burning in my ears, after a few more steps I feel a small tip on my left shoulder. As I turn around the blonde, greened eye, beautiful woman stands in front of me. What the??
I take my head phones off. ''Oh hi'' I say a bit confused "I just saw you walking down here the street and wanted to ask if you would like to go a bit together, I just got back from a meeting and don't wanna go alone yk'' Scarlett smiles at me. "Ohh yes sure'' I replay in a little bit shy voice. We walk down the sidewalk shoulder to shoulder, we both don't say anything for a few seconds. "So how has your day been? Was the bakery full?" Scarlett breaks the silence. "Mhm I would say it was normal full like always, some costumers here and there, some orders for parties and ofc the storm of students for their lunch break. And my day was pretty good would I say, the same as every day" I smile gentle. "How about you? What meeting did you you had, if I can ask?" "Well as you could have seen today, I was in a little rush because my alarm didn't wake me up and my Uber canceled, so I had to go to the meeting myself, so lovely, but after this amazing coffee and delicious cookie, my day was wayyy better. And the meeting was for ehm... you can't tell that ANYONE what I'll tell you okay??" I nod fast. "I'll bring a new product out. In my skin care line, we designed today the product and stuff." She whispers like a little kid, its cute ngl. "Omg I love the outset, I use everything of it every day, I even have the hoodie, 2 bags, the cap and the white bottle'' I grin at her. Scarlett looks with wide opened eyes and mouth at me. I just giggle. "Close your mouth before something will fly in'' I laugh as I close her mouth with  my finger on her chin. She starts to laugh and somehow it makes my stomach hurt, but in a good way. Like a happy way, wait is this tingling in my stomach... butterflies??
No no Y/N you cannot fall in love with Scarlett Johansson, she's an famous actress oh my gosh. She didn't even know you existed till today.
We stop walking as we stand at a cross "So I gotta take the right" "Ehh I'm on the left" I smile awkwardly. "Okay so Thank you for walking with me Y/N, it was really nice. I'll text you when I get home. Good night" "Yeah, I really liked it too, Good night Scarlett" We both start to walk away, I stop on a thought "But wait- Where did you get my number??" I turn around, but at this sentence she takes a turn into a street and probably didn't hear it anymore. Hmm weird but anyways.

As I walk in my apartment my small little puppy comes running in my direction. ''HEYYY YOU LITTLE MUFFIN'' I pick him up. I walk with him to the living room and sit down on the couch.

Scarlett's POV:

I just arrived at home from an interview. On my way home I met the nice girl from the bakery again, Y/N. She's really pretty and cute ngl , she has idk... something on her that makes me feel ....idk. Anyway I take of my shoes and go straight to my bathroom in my bed room to fill the bathtub with hot water.

While bathing I'm watching the vampire diaries its on of my favorite series. I'm still thinking of this girl... it can't have been a coincidence that I've seen here twice a day....

✩。:*•.─────❁❁─────.•*:。✩
The next day
✩。:*•.─────❁❁─────.•*:。✩

Y/N's POV:
*ring ring ring ring*
6.00 am, my alarm. ''Nooooo please, just a few more minutes'' I yawn and put my head under my pillow. Okay today is just preparing dough for the next days and maybe I'll see Scarlett on the street again I think and jump with that thought fast out of my bed. I get ready: do my skincare, make up, hair and put on some clothes.
(Not my pictures)