5 「Y O U R - M A R K - ?」 9

Third point of viewOutside the Quileute pack houseWithin the truck of Sam Uley with Catherine and SamUNEDITED

Third point of view
Outside the Quileute pack house
Within the truck of Sam Uley with Catherine and Sam
UNEDITED

𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐆, Sam adjusted his weight to flip the young bunny shifter over onto her back, pressing her softly up against the leather seats of his truck.

The man mentally thanked the gods that he had a truck big enough to support his size as he leaned the driver's seat back.

"Ahh." Catherine gasped as she felt the leather material now under her back sudden lower back, the teen now in a missionary position with Sam's dick sitting over her cunt again.

The heavy girthy cock covered so much of the teen's tummy again, however now she could feel just how heavy he was laying against her.

Sam, on the other hand, watched his imprint lustfully staring down at where they would soon be connected, the man couldn't help but flex his dick.

Causing his larger-than-life size to jump, tapping softly against the supple skin of Catherine's lower stomach, whilst also pulling a small giggle out of Catherine's lips.

"Come'ere," Sam grumbled with a small grin as he lowered himself down closer to Catherine's body, removing most of the space between them as he also wrapped his left hand around his dick. "come'ere, baby."

Natural gruff words continued to flow as he softly rubbed his dick along the length of Catherine's lower lips, the man teasing her folds a few times over as he dropped his head to her neckline.

"Mmm," Cathy mewed wantonly as she felt his tip just barely dip into her cunt, before running back over the rest of her pussy. "ahh-please, fuck, fuck me please."

The woman continued to beg as she wrapped her hands into the man's hair, running her fingers through the spiky texture before she lightly pulled on the hair at the back of his head.

Catherine's actions caused Sam to slip further in than he meant to, the man no longer able to control himself, the teen flinching softly as she felt the man surrounding her nipping at the skin of her neck. So instead he fully sheathed himself inside of Catherine's warm embrace and cunt, the plush spasming of her walls dragging him further and further into her.

So deep that she could nearly feel the man brushing up against her cervix, adding a new painful pleasure to the pleasure she was already experiencing.

That being said she didn't have long to dwell on the feeling as it was quickly multiple over and over again as Sam began to thrust away at her sensitive cunt. His large left hand now had a tight grip on her right hip, not only holding down her frantically stuttering hips but also keeping her in the perfect position to keep a steady pace as he slammed into her.