006.

'NADYA SMILE PLEASE.' i hear the photographer call out as ani and i pose for the camera in multiple different ways.

'i am.' i mutter before plastering a small smile on my face, wishing that the time passes by faster. eventually, it seems as my prayers have been answered as i hear my favourite phrase of the day.

'that'll do it! thank you ladies, you can go.' i hear as i let out a breath, both ani and i walking off to the dressing rooms where we get changed.

'thank god.' i mumble as ani chuckles.

'why are you in such a rush today?' she asks as i shrug.

'i need to smoke. or drink.' i pause. 'i just need something in my system.'

after the close call with cruz almost getting excluded, i feel like my stress levels have risen. it sounds weird, i don't even know. i finish pulling my hoodie on and fixing my hair and jewellery before pocketing my phone and looking at ani. 'let's go.' she announces as she pulls her hood up and places her prada sunglasses on the bridge of her nose.

we get into her car as she checks how she looks in the mirror before driving off. 'so. what's been up with you?' she questions as she keeps her eyes on the road, and i feel like we're in some sort of documentary about our lives.

i shrug, putting my phone face down on my lap. 'i don't know.' i mumble as i rub my eyes a little, making her glance at me before turning her attention back to the road.

'babe, you don't look okay.' she says as i chuckle.

'well, don't you have a way with words.' i joke as the russian shakes her head.

'you know what i mean.' ani mutters as i look at the side of her head, her perfectly slicked back spiky bun making me jealous that she has the perfect side profile for it.

'i'll tell you when i find out.'  i shrug as she turns to look at me as it's a red light.

'how do you not know what's going on with you?' she asks, furrowing her brows at me before driving off again and going through the gates of TIFTY.

'ani, how many more times do i have to tell you that i don't know how i'm feeling for you to understand that?' i say with a small chuckle as she shrugs, turning the car off and pulling her uggs off, turning to face me entirely as she crosses her legs. ania takes my hands into hers as i raise my brows a little, looking at her curiously.

'listen. i'm here for you whenever. i know life is crazy right now but i feel like we haven't had a moment for ourselves in a while. we need a girl's day.'

'more like a girl's week.' i mumble, making her chuckle.

'i love you.'

'i love you too.' i reply as she reaches over the console to hug me and i return it, pecking her cheek.

'we can go and get food from the cafeteria and eat upstairs. and while we do that, you can unload everything that's going on in that pretty little head of yours. understood?' she asks as i chuckle, nodding my head as i watch her slip her uggs back on. 'great. and no boys.' ani adds sternly as we both get out of the car and walk towards the entrance as she locks her car.