chapter 2

Sat in front of my desk , I try to classify certain files and answer to the numerous  calls . Yes, I'm a receptionist. Sometimes, the work is hard because on top of that, I have to give reports . I was in my mind when the phone rang

- helloo  , good morning  . How can I help you  ? Sir .

-Yes , it's Jules. Can you please tell the boss that I will come to pay my last purchases  ?

-Yes , I could, but in my point of view, you can call the boss by yourself . A number is available  for you to do that .

- yes , it's  most reasonable  . Give me the number  please .

- before  that ? Do you have a pen to take it ?

Don't worry, miss . Yes , repeat  it for me   please

- 654321908.

Thank you, miss , have a nice afternoon  bye bye .

  ~Call end ~

It's  too early to see him this morning  , your friend  is a very difficult and weird man . By the way , I have too much file on my desk , there is a file already done , I just have to give it to the boss . Sincerely and seriously,  I decide  to take a deep breath  and get up to his door .

When I arrive in front of  the  door , I knock  one time  .

- it's  Open , says it no thanks  you 

Once inside , by politeness I decide to say good morning. 

- good morn....

I couldn't say a word , unfortunately. 

- I  don't  have time for your greeting  , come to the point.

Danm it ... here's  what I wanted to avoid this morning  , the one thing  that I  want to  do  is throw it in his face , for a reason or other , I decline the  idea  , just because I don't  want to lose my job . I walk up to this office while looking him with pity and sadness  .

I put the file on his desk and clame the  door .

°••• Eclipse of the day °••••

It was already 1:00 o'clock  in the afternoon.   I want to go home  . I'm tired of all , especially  him . I take my handbag and go out .  I'll pass on the journey to work - home, but when I got home, I fell asleep dressed    .