Ch-26 " Life , lust and eternal love".

🍑🦋

Minho's POV:

As Hyunjin led me to the bedroom, his touch sending shivers down my spine, I couldn't help but feel a surge of anticipation. Each step he took carrying me seemed to amplify the heat between us, igniting a primal need that pulsed through my veins.

With every glance he threw my way, I felt a surge of desire coursing through me, urging me to lose myself in the depths of his passion. The air crackled with electricity, charged with the promise of what was to come.

When we finally reached the bedroom, he opened his eyes to face me, his eyes darker crimson than usual , dilated with desire. Without a word, he closed the door behind us, sealing off the outside world and leaving us alone in our private haven.

I watched as he moved closer, his movements fluid and graceful. There was a hunger in his gaze, a raw intensity that set my heart racing. I reached out to him, pulling him into my arms and capturing his lips in a searing kiss.

"Mmm," I moaned against his lips, relishing the taste of him. "You taste so good, Hyunjin."

He smiled against my mouth, his hands roaming over my body with an urgency that matched my own. "You're not so bad yourself, Minho," he murmured, his voice husky with desire.

With trembling hands, I began to undress him, each layer of clothing revealing more of his flawless skin. My fingers traced patterns over his chest, mapping out every curve and contour with reverence.

As our bodies pressed together, I felt a surge of electricity shoot through me, igniting every nerve ending with a fierce intensity. Hyunjin's touch was like a flame against my skin, leaving me burning with desire.

With a low growl, he pushed me down onto the bed, straddling me with a hunger that mirrored my own. I watched as he leaned down, capturing my lips in another searing kiss, his hands roaming over my body with a possessive urgency.

"Hyunjin," I gasped, arching up into his touch. "God, I need you."

He smiled down at me, his eyes dark with desire. "I'm right here, Kitten" he whispered, his voice a sultry whisper in the dimly lit room. "I'm not going anywhere."

As Hyunjin's lips trailed down my body, leaving a trail of fire in their wake, I felt a surge of anticipation coursing through me. His touch was like a symphony of pleasure, each caress sending shivers of ecstasy down my spine.

I watched as he knelt before the bed, his eyes dark with desire, his lips swollen from our kisses. With a hungry gaze, he looked up at me, his hands roaming over my thighs with a possessive urgency.

"Minho," he murmured, his voice husky with need. "I want to taste you."

I swallowed hard, my heart pounding in my chest as he leaned in closer, his breath hot against my skin. With trembling hands, he began to undo my boxers, his touch sending bolts of pleasure shooting through me.

I closed my eyes, lost in the sensation of his lips on my skin, his tongue tracing patterns over my throbbing dick. Each flick of his tongue sent waves of pleasure crashing over me, building towards an inevitable climax that left me gasping for breath.

"Hyunjin," I moaned, my voice thick with longing. "Oh god, that feels so good."

He smiled against my skin, the vibrations sending shivers of pleasure coursing through me. With each movement, he brought me closer and closer to the edge, until I was teetering on the brink of ecstasy.

And as I surrendered myself to the intoxicating pleasure of his touch, I knew that this was where I belonged - in Hyunjin's arms, surrounded by the sensual devotion of our love. His touch was like a sweet torture, each flick of his tongue driving me to the brink of madness.