CHAPTER 2

Sky: Finally, in the big city, what to do next?(his belly starts to rumble as a man selling bread passes with some loafs).

Baker: breads! Get your fresh breads here!

Sky: Excuse mister, but how much for a slice?

Baker: That will be 50 yauns, please.

Sky: fifty yauns! I don't even have that kind of money with me right now. What do I do?

Baker: Hey, if you aren't ready to buy, then please don't waste my time(he carries his breads and continues hawking)

Sky: Oh gosh, who knew coming to the big city would be so difficult.

Ava: I knew( a strange voice, and a strange face appears in front of sky from his back, as he is overwhelmed by her charming voice). Hi, I'm ava. What's yours?

Sky:( thinks in his mind) If I tell her my real name, she might kidnap me, no, I won't let that happen. ( comes back to reality) um, my name's ugo.

Ava: Well, ok, ugo, seems like today's your lucky day, so for that, I'm gonna buy you, as much food as you want, come on.

Sky: Really?

Ava: Of course, come on, let's go. (They head to a restaurant close by as sky starts to breathe heavily). Um, are you ok?

Sky: Yeah, it's just that I'm not used to walking long distances. That's why.

Ava:Where do you come from anyway ?

Sky: I come from Decresh

Ava: What?

Sky: Nothing. I'll tell you later, but for now, I'm very hungry. Please get me something to eat.

Ava: Sure. Come on, let's go over to get a table.

They walk towards a table for two as Ava orders, going different dishes for Sky to eat.
After he finished eating, he thought to himself that it was time to leave before she did anything to him.

Sky: Um, Ava, please, can I use the restroom.

Ava: Oh, sure, you can go, just go straight, then you will see the sign board.

Sky: ok, thanks.

He immediately gets up as he goes to use the pretend bathroom. Once he was out of sight, he found away to escape, and that's how he got out of there, unknowing to him that Ava was also running away. Why? Because she didn't want to pay for the food.