Chapter 3

Im Aliveeeeeee
TW: swearing

-Keres
————————————————————————

Third person

They had been travelling for over five days now, they hade travelled so far that they almost couldn't see the Sun. whenever somebody tried to ask where they were going, or how long it would be till they got there Neptune would just giggle happily spin around and continue onwards. This happened about seven more times before everybody gave up and just followed him off into the distance, Then Saturn saw three celestial bodies, Saturn saw that the first one was sort of a grey yellow green celestial, the next one was sort of red like Venus just a bit darker and no yellow. The last one was a sort of pink gray colour. They all looked around the size of Pluto, but a bit smaller "Uh guys..." Saturn said in a nervous tone, "Who's that?..." Saturn finished as he pointed his finger towards the three celestial coming towards them. "Oh, don't worry about that Saturn! It's just my friends!" Neptune said "What..." Saturn mumbled nervously Uranus was about to ask Neptune who these celestial's were, and how he knew them, but before he could say anything Neptune started waving to them before he put his hands on around his mouth and yelled, "Hey goblin! Hey Biden! Hey Sedna!" the greyish pink one yelled back "Hey Neptune! And the others waved back "Neptune, who are they!? Why are they here? How do you know them? WHAT IS GOING ON!?" Uranus finally yelled in a panicky confused voice, "Uranus calm down a bit. I'm sure Neptune has an explanation..." Jupiter said calmly as he was looking towards Neptune "Neptune. Would you mind explaining to us who these celestials are?" Jupiter asked. "Where his scouts!" said the dark redish planet. Jupiter looked at them confused of how they travelled to them in such a short amount of time for such a long distance, but he pushed that thought away and instead asked "Scouts?" The red planet was about to open his mouth to answer, but got cut off by Neptune yelling at the top of his lungs. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" "What the hell!" Uranus yelled "Why did you do that!?" "I don't know." was all Neptune said and response as he stuck his tongue out. Triton looked up at Neptune wondering why he acted like this, Triton gave a small gasp at how he saw Neptune give the smaller celestials a look that didn't look like his usual ones, which were goofy and funny. It looked like a threatening one. Like one saying, say something wrong and I'll cut your throat out. as quickly as it came the look vanished before anybody else could see Triton looked at him for a bit longer before thinking "What the hell... that couldn't have been real I must've been hallucinating..." But he couldn't get that look that Neptune gave the celestial bodies out of his head, maybe there was more that eye with Neptune...

Triton was snapped out of his thoughts when Jupiter said, "How about you introduce us to your.. uhh.. friends..." "Of course!" Neptune said as he did a little spin "This," he said as he pointed to the red celestial "Is 90377 Sedna but you can call her Sedna for short! This," Neptune started as he pointed to the pinkish gray celestial on Sedna's right "Is 2012 VP113! But just call him Biden for short! And last, but not least!" Neptune said as he pointed his finger to the greyish yellowish celestial, "Is 2015 TG387! But we all call him Goblin!" "It's really nice to meet you but-" Mars started, but he was interrupted by Luna yelling Earths name "Earth! Hey! Wake up!" Mars turned around and saw he had a very panic looked on his face with then he look at an ice coloured earth floating with his eyes closed Mars was about to go full panic mode, but before he could Earth spoke in a soft, strained voice "I'm a-awake. I-I'm fine." Earth said as he opened his eyes a little bit to look at Luna. "Well you don't look like it!" Venus commented "With that look on your face I could mistake you as being tortured." Mars shot Venus a quick look before saying "Are you ok though? You do look like you're in a lot of pain." earth sighed before saying "I'm f-f-fine... i'm just trying to-to make a c-couple of volcanos ex-explode to w-warm me up-p a bit a-along with th-the s-southern countries-s." "countries?" "I-I'll tell y-you latter-r."

"Got it we meet back with you at the maze." Sedna said then zoomed of with Biden and Goblin. "Huh! Where are they going?!" Uranus asked "Don't worry about it cousin we will see them again later!" "And what's the Maze?" Mercury nervously said, a couple people jump from this because this was the first time since they left the Kuiper Belt Mercury had spoken "The Maze is our destination!" Neptune said before skipping along into the unknown once again "That's it!" Jupiter said in a very annoyed and mad voice, everyone was shocked. There were only a few people who had seen Jupiter mad and knew not to mess with him in those moments, and the rest had never seen him mad, so it was very shocking to them "WHO WERE THOSE CELESTIAL!? WHERE ARE WE GOING!? AND WHAT THE FUCK IS THE MAZE!?" Jupiter yelled everyone flinched at this outburst except Neptune. Neptune just giggled and turned around well putting his arms out in a villain-y pose "This." Neptune started "This is the Maze." Behind him was an Asteroid Belt but is was almost a tall as the Sun, and some of the asteroids were almost the size of Jupiter! Everyone was speechless the more they looked at it, the more threatening it look.

Well everyone was busy staring at Neptune and the Maze none of them noticed a figure was watching them hidden by the asteroids "Well well well looks like we're going to have a little reunion..." said the figure before disappearing once again.

————————————————————————-
Hey ty for reading! It means so much to me!
I'm sorry this chapter was a little late, and sorry if it was not the best I was rushing a bit to finish it.
Words: 1068

—Keres