part 4

Yeonjun slowly opened his eyes, he squinted his eyes to adjust to the darkness. He groaned and touched his head, only to find it covered with some cloth. He felt cold and a little wet on his back, and soon he realised that he was laying on the cold grass. He sat up and looked around.

He found a small figure, he narrowed his eyes to get a good view of the figure. What he could make out was that the figure was pretty small and sitting with his leg touching his chest and his arms wrapped around which perfectly showed the curves of his back, he also saw that the shirt he was wearing was torn from the sleeve, half of it was torn, which yeonjun assumed that he might have used it for treating his wound.

Yeonjun smiled and got up and slowly walked towards the figure.

"Hey, are you okay?" Yeonjun asked in a soft tone.

"Yeah, I am" taehyun said in the coldest tone he could ever say. Giving yeonjun the biggest hint that he is not fine with whatever is going on.

"Hey, are you really okay?" Yeonjun again asked but this time in a concerned tone.

"You- you are asking me that I'm okay? Don't you remember what had happened earlier? Why did boemgyu do that to us? What truth should I know? What did I ever do to you yeonjun? Stop using me, please and tell me the truth WHO REALLY AM I? DO I HAVE A FAMILY? WHO AM I YEONJUN?" Taehyun said as he was on the verge of crying, he really couldn't take it anymore. He woke up in a random hospital and was told that he was diagnosed with retrograde amnesia, and he has probably forgotten the past things he had done. But he still remembers his childhood and all.. after he woke up from his deep slumber. Yeonjun said he had no one except him, yeonjun is his best friend
and boemgyu is yeonjun's brother... That's all he knew about himself.

He would always think who really is he? What work did he do before his accident? Who really is yeonjun and boemgyu?  He would always ask himself "WHO ARE YOU?" As he used to get a glimpse of his past but never understood them. He would always ask these questions to himself whenever he is alone but he would always forget his problems whenever yeonjun was around him.

"Taehyun, i guess it's not the right time to tell you." Yeonjun said in a serious tone.

"Why? Why? Why shouldn't I know who I really am? Who are you to not tell me? U have no right on me, okay? So just FUCKING TELL ME." Taehyun screamed the last part making yeonjun lose his temper.

"Well, you really wanna know who you are, you're a player, a betrayer, a filthy man, a loser, a cheater, a home breaker!!" Yeonjun stated as he glared at the younger one, who was already crying from the words he heard from yeonjun. Yeonjun never talked to him like this. Never. What did he actually do, that everyone hates him so much?

"You played really well with my family and my feelings" yeonjun claimed with a chuckle as his eyes were piercing through the bonfire in front of him.

"W-hat? Pl- ease tell me clearly" taehyun complain, gulping down his tears.

"Well..." Yeonjun was about to say something when he felt a stinging pain in his head as if someone hit him with something really hard.

Taehyun yelped at the sight and crawled backward. Fearing the person in front who looked at him with dead eyes. The man's eyes whisper that they wish that taehyun was dead. Soon he felt a hard kick on his chest which made him fall on the ground. Then suddenly the man went to yeonjun who was still trying to recover from the smack he got on his already injured head.