Fuyuki I: Farewell Peaceful Days!

Fate/Isekai Chaldea

Series: Isekai Quartet, Fate/Grand Order, And Many More.

Synopsis/Plot: Just after their latest adventure in Another World, our favorite Isekai crossover crews end up yet again teleported by an unexpected portal to ANOTHER Another World, only this time fully separated from each other with the Main Protagonists (Subaru, Kazuma, Tanya, Ainz, Naofumi, and Seiya) ending up in a burning room alongside a ginger girl trying to get out a pinkette from a giant boulder, and THEN they all end up in a burning city just wondering What The F*CK IS GOING ON?!

...May God have mercy on the remnants of humanity if these are the last hopes left.

Pairing(S): Harems, Yes.

DISCLAIMER: Isekai Quartet Belongs To Kadokawa, While The Cast And Series That Make Part Of It Belongs To Their Respective Creator(S)/Owner(S). Fate/Grand Order Belongs To Type-MOON, Delight Works And Kinoko Nasu. Everything Else Used From Other Series Belongs To Their Respective Creator(S)/Owner(S). As For I, OverLord Wang-Yu, Only Own The Plot And Any Original Characters Or Ideas Used Here.

Prologue: Farewell Peaceful Days!

(Briefing Room, Chaldea Security Organization, Antarctica, July 15th 2015)

Hell...

That's the only thing that was going on right now through the mind of one Ritsuka "Gudako" Fujimaru, a young teenager of 16 with medium height, shoulder-length red hair tied in a side-ponytail on the left side with a usually yellow hair band and a cowlick, and light orange eyes, whom was wearing the Chaldea Uniform consisting of a white jacket with 3 belts, with 2 of them emphasizing her modest bust, a black short skirt, black pants and white boots.

However Ritsuka's normally cherry expression was set in a firm grimace as she was trying to help, albeit in vain, her fellow co worker and recent new friend Mash Kyrielight, another young woman around her age, if a bit younger, with short lilac hair, lavender eyes and fair skin.

"S-sen...pai...?"

But right now Mash was in a precarious situation as a big boulder had crushed her lower body with Ritsuka trying, and failing, to get her outta there while trying to ignore her hands getting damaged by the friction and heat around them from not just the boulder but the rest of the room that was on fire with many people around either dead or crippled.

"It'll be fine, Mash! I-I'll get you outta there!"

And to believe that things were just doing well a short while ago, even if Ritsuka was put off the initial mission by that hardass Director Olga Marie Animusphere just because the redhead got dizzy and sleepy, that being a side effect of her technical kidnapping and going through some sort of testing before she could understand what's going on, all just from her donating some blood and somehow being 100% Compatible for some Master Program stuff.

Anyway, after that initial mess, Ritsuka ended up sent to her room where she meet one Doctor Romani Archaman whom was lazing around, but despite the unexpected meeting they both quickly bonded over their talks just before Romani got called out by that Lev Lainur guy to go to work, and then shortly afterwards-

*BOOM!*

-Yeah, that happened, as Chaldea literally found itself in fire because of some sudden explosions with Gudako and Romani rushing out to help, before separating as the former made it to the once Briefing Room where the Director, the other Master Candidates and Mash were, only to see most people either dead, missing or knocked out, with the other Masters sealed in some sort of capsule coffins, and Mash just trapped beneath the boulder, leading to things right now...