chapter 11

Author pov:

Today was karwa chauth and Ruhanika is getting ready in red saree.

(Can't get perfect picture)

Karwa Chauth is one kind of fast which we do for our husband. In this we have to wake up early take bath and we have to eat sargi before sun rise. And break this fast while looking at moon.

(Author ko itna hi pata hai bhai bachii hai abhi author😭)

She came down for and see everyone is waiting for her. Even youngsters were also there. She sees that her father in law and other elder were also there for their wife. So she gets little sad.

They were about to start Puja when ekansh came and sat beside ruhanika. Whole family smiled. After Puja they ate sargi together. And came in room for rest.

"You are not doing fasting right?" Ruhanika asked him.
"No I'm not feeling well" he said and goes sleep.

Ruhanika pov:

He things I'm stupid. I very well know that he is doing fasting. And this act of him makes me more fall for him. Yes you heard right I have fallen for this man. I want to tell him but I'm not sure about his feeling. What if he is not fallen for me? Urhhh so many thoughts.

Today whole family was home. So everyone was in living room. And talk to each other. I was talking to youngsters. I became so close with them specially with parth he shared everything with me. Right now he doing medical. He is in last year of his college. He is doing internship after college he will apply in nice hospital. He said he as crush on someone but will tell after that girl ready to accept him. And about Neha and ekta they both are so opposite to each other. Like Neha is badass, savage and sassy. And ekta just opposite to her. She is sweet, kind and introvert. But she said right now she is in relationship but she is not ready to tell anyone now. Neha is in her own world she doesn't believe in love and all. When I asked her reason she said 'bhabhi I don't have time for this shit things' it's her words not mine. And talk about my siblings. Priyanka is introvert she doesn't talk to anyone if it's not required. She believes in love she is also scared that what if I will not go as she wanted so she never came in relationship. And about my brother he doesn't say this things because one time he was in relationship in his school time so I get to know so simply I said this to papa. And after that he doesn't share this things to me. About netra dii I miss her everyday she was my best friend we always shared everything to each other. And I know dii will not run away like this something is there. If she doesn't wanted to marry she will tell to papa and he definitely cancel this marriage.

"Ruh" I came out from my thoughts when ansh called me. "Hai?" I said and look at everyone who was already looking at me. "What happened I'm calling since 5 minutes" ansh said and came touched my forehead checking if I'm having fever or what. "Ahh nothing just thinking about exam I'm having" I half lie half truth. Because I'm having exams after 2 weeks. Ansh was not satisfied with my answer but he didn't ask anything further. "Oh leave this things, first you two say that did you give any name to each other?" Chachi ji asked. In this we have to give names to each other. "I give her imli" ekansh said and smirks at me because he knows that I hate imli so much. But but but now it's my time to smirk. "I give him chuha" I said and look at him and see that his face all colours were gone. Because he is sacred of rats. "Eww chuha kon rakh ta hai" kavya said while making faces. "Are uski behen hoke tume nahi pata that he hates rats" I said with innocent face and putting pressure on sister word. She glared at me and I smiled devily. "You know this chuha bites also" ekansh whispers in my ears. And here comes butterflies.

After realising my feelings for him I started to get shy more around him. Sometime later we all goes to get ready. I wore red lehenga which I brought few days ago.

Ekansh was still getting ready so I came down

Ekansh was still getting ready so I came down. After sometime everyone came ekansh also came in white kurta which I brought for him.

 After sometime everyone came ekansh also came in white kurta which I brought for him

We did Puja. And now we are waiting for moon so we can break this fast. Around 9 moon came and we headed to garden. I did Puja by seeing moon so now it's time that ansh will feed me some sweets and water. And he did. And I touched his feet but he hold me by shoulder and kissed me on forehead. Family and ansh were about to go but I stopped them. "Ansh tum apna vrat nahi thodoge?" I asked while smiling. He looked away and stand in front of me. Youngsters hooted I did same feed him sweet and water. He also touched my feet and again youngsters plus elders hooted. And here again I fall head over heels for him.

After we were done we did dinner. First he feed me and by god I was so shy because whole family was looking at us. But he didn't even take his eyes off from me. We were done so whole family headed to their room because everyone was Hella tired.

As we entered in room he hold me and said "aren't you forgetting something?" He asked. I made confused face. He signed and slammed his lips on mine. It was soft kiss. I roamed my hand in his hairs and started to roam his hand on my waist and second hand on my back. After few minutes we broke kiss. He touched his forehead with mine. "Go change it before I lose my control" he said and I can see in his eyes how much he wants. I hmmed and came bathroom to change. I was feeling bad for keeping him wait but before we do I want to tell him about my feelings. I changed into shorts and weared his hoodie.

I came in room and see he already changed in sweatpants and nothing on upper body. Did I tell you he started to roam half naked in room. And sleep also like this half naked. He looked surprise but later smirks. I claimed on bed and hugged him. "You are looking hot baby" he whispers in my ears. I blushed and hide my face in his chest. We cuddle and drift into our dreamland.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

So peeps here is chapter.

Wait wait Don't go now....

Well I have surprise for you guys and I will tell that soon.

For now bye bye ❤️

Don't forget to vote and Comment.