Chapter 10: Details

So after our little moment we just sat there in silence, a comfortable one, until I had to break it. "Peter can I ask you something?"

"Sure love"

"Why are Henry and I here? You'd said you tell me when I the time was right, It feels pretty right to me"

"Magic is dying, meaning Neverland is dying" they way he said it I could something was he wasn't tell me.

"There's something else isn't there?" I questioned him

"My life force is tied to Neverland, so if Neverland dies-" I interrupted putting two and two together.

"Then you'll die." he nodded "Okay, so what do Henry and I have do to make sure that doesn't happen."

"Henry has the Heart of the Truest Believer, it can the restore the island."

"That's why you called him the new savior" he nodded briskly "and me?"

"Your grandfather is Merlin meaning you have the strongest magical histories of all time and your mother is the Evil Queen. Together, when you combine those elements." he stopped to sigh "Your probably one of the strongest witches of all time. You could possibly even over power the Dark One"

I looked at him like he's grown two heads "You do realize how crazy that sounds right?"

"Yes, but it's true. I wouldn't have taken you if I wasn't sure. Your father must have visited Storybrooke sometime during the curse, met your mother and well here you are."

"What happen to him?" I question Peter "Whenever I would question mom about my father she'd dance around the subject. She was good with words like that, at least I inherited that much from her."

"I don't know, but seeing as at that time your mother was... unstable. It's hard to tell."

"I can't believe she never told me, actually I completely believe it. She probably killed him." I scoffed "What are the freaking odds of my long lost father being the son of Merlin?"

"I know this must be a lot to take in"

"You have no idea. What am I supposed to do again?"

"Oh right, there's a spell you have to do that will restore the magic and keep it from designating ever again."

I looked Peter dead in the eyes "Now that I know all of this can you promise to keep me in the loop?"

"I promise."

"I'm serious Peter. I just don't want anyone to get hurt. I'm trusting you with mine and my brother's life, please don't make me regret trusting you." he grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes.

"I promise not to make you regret trusting me and to keep you as involved as possible." he smiled slightly and took my wrist into his hand "I trust you enough to take this off of you" he unlatched the magic-canceling bracelet. "I hope you trust me as much as I do you". I know I probably shouldn't, but I completely trust him. I just hope I'm not making a terrible mistake.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Important Semi-Filler. Oh yeah I entered this book in the wattys and I really hope it wins so please share it as much as possible. I want as much people as possible to read it as possible beforehand.

Don't Forget
Vote
Comment
& Share

Peace Out from the Oreo Queen