why r yall reading this, die

"br why is there a toilet following me,and why does it lick my ass all the time."

murdoc was wanking his cock in front of the toilet. bad idea tbh.

Skibidi was listening to murdoc whimpering, it was like music to his ears. (does skibidi toilet have ears???)

murdoc came in the toilet and skibidi swallowed it all. ew

"bro please leave me you gaywanker" murcock said

"but we are soulmates! we shave our balls the same way too! and,and-..."

murdoc sharted on the floor and left. he didnt want t hear a toilets bullshit

smut warneng :(

the next morning murdoc woke up and he felt something cold and hard against his skin, murdoc was dumb enough too suck it cuz yeah. and then he heard this guy sing..he has heard the song before..."brr skibdidi dob dob yes yes!" he looked up and saw skbidi!! he was sucking skibidis cock!

he instantly spat the cock out and thrw up skibidi got worried...

"murdaddy are you okay? does my cokc not taste good? i can dip it in pickle sause if you want too!"

"shut up you arse hole you made me look gay." murcock got of the bed (it had real egyptian silk btw)

he ran out of the winniebago (?) and went to russels room "bro has also a skibidi guy licked your ass?" he asked russel, russel got confused and asked "bru why would a toilet likc my ass"

230 words help me