part 3/5

{At the class room}

Jin: good morning students howa are you allMy name is Jin

My name is Jin. And I will teach you history. But before that let me tell you one thing. Whenever I come to teach you. Then try to keep your full attention on the book. Because I can ask anything anytime. And yes you all should always have my book with you. Today is your first day. So without talking much. Let's start studying. And then after some time Jin leaves after teaching everyone. Just then other teachers come.

Good morning students how are you. I will teach you English. And my name is kim namjoon. And when I teach you, even if your full attention is not on studies, try to keep silence in the class. And whatever I teach or understand. Listen to it carefully. Now without talking much. We start studying. And like this all the teachers leave after teaching. And then. It's time for lunch.  Jimmi: yaar tae all the teachers here seem to be very grumpy and angry. Only half the day has passed. So this is the situation. What will happen next.

Lisa: Yes yaar tae jimin is right.

Tae: Oh you both are worrying so much for no reason. Today is our first day. That is why you guys are feeling like this. But I think. All the teachers here are very nice. And they teach very well too.

Tae jimin is explaining to lisa when suga comes there.
Suga: Yes Jimin, Tae is absolutely right. The teachers here are very good. Especially Jin mam and rm sir, both of them may seem a bit grumpy when it comes to studies but they are very good at heart. And everyone's favorite here.
Jimin: Why and how do you know all this?
Suga: I know all this because I have been studying here for two years.
Jimin: ohh yes, I forgot. You came here before us. So you must know everything.
But wait a second, who is this rm sir?
Suga: ohh Jimin, I used to think that only Tae is innocent. But now it seems that you are more innocent than him.
Tae: What do you mean?
Suga: That Kim Namjoon sir is rm sir, his name is very long, that's why everyone lovingly calls him rm sir. Just like we lovingly call Taehyung as tae or v.
Jimin: ohh what is that?
All four of them are talking like this. Then Lisa's eyes fall on Jin who was standing holding RM Sir's hand and was talking to him. Seeing all this Lisa shouts loudly. O my God Tae look there.

Tae Jimin and Suga get scared after listening to Lisa.

Tae: What is wrong with you. Lisa are you crazy why are you shouting. You scared us.

Lisa: Sorry sorry but look there first.

Jimin: Why is there a ghost there?

Lisa: No Jin Madam is there and she is holding RM Sir's hand.

Vmin: what? Then both of them look at Jin and RM.
Jimin: Oh my God tae what is all this? Looks like something is going on between these two.

Tae: Jimin, you are lying, you are crazy. Don't you think that he is our teacher. They must be talking about something.

Just then Suga smiles.

Tae: What happened to you senior, why are you smiling.

Suga: Nothing tae jimin, you were asking. Why does everyone like these two so much?