34 | Threats & Boyfriends

FLORENCE

We just arrived at the arena for Raw and I was trying to stay with Rhea for as long as I could. I know she was upset about having to vacate the title, she was just hiding it so well.

I both hated and loved being out there. I loved it, because I know her seeing me out there will help her get through it. But then afterwards, I can't see her. Which I really will want to do.

We were both getting our makeup done when I got a text...From who I knew was Liv.

Unknown: Come to the bathroom beside the medical room.

What?

I didn't reply. Until she sent another one.

Unknown: I'm not going to attack you. I need to show you something.

Flo: What do you need to show me?

Unknown: It's about Rhea.

Flo: What could you possibly show me about my wife that I don't already know? That you're messing with her car? Do you want to kill her?

Unknown: What? I didn't do anything to her car. If you couldn't tell, I liked Rhea. I don't anymore, I actually kind of dislike her. I just hate you.

I couldn't even believe we were talking right now.

Unknown: You attacked me first as well. I didn't do anything.

Flo: YOU TRIED TO GET WITH MY WIFE. YOU KISSED HER.

Unknown: Because you slapped me! I still don't like you. Just come to the bathroom.

Flo: No!

Unknown: You don't want to know about the security footage I have?

Flo: The one in the bar bathroom? I've seen it, nothing impressive.

Unknown: Not that. It's actually of Damien and Ellie.

What? Damien and Ellie?

Unknown: Sent a video.

Liv sent a 4 second video and my stomach dropped when I watched it. It was of Damien and Ellie having sex, outside an arena, which I recognised from last week.

Seriously?

Shit.

I had to take a minute to just sit in silence. She had footage of that.

Flo: What do you want?

Unknown: Come to the bathroom.

Damnit.

When the woman finished my lipstick, I glanced at Rhea who was still about halfway done with her eyeshadow. I stood up. "I'm just going to the bathroom, I'll be back."

Rhea grabbed my wrist. "What?"

"The bathroom." I say again.

Rhea looked down my body. "Alright." She settled and let me go.

It's like she knew I was doing something I probably shouldn't be doing.

I walked to the bathroom she said she was in, and I carefully opened the door. Saw her waiting, leaning against the counter.

When she looked at me, I was very weary. "Flo." She smiled sarcastically and straightened up.

"What do you want?" I immediately ask. "Rhea?"

"Kind of." She smiled more.

I shrugged. "Even if I threw divorce papers at her face, she wouldn't let me do it. She wouldn't leave me. If I died, she wouldn't even think about anyone else either."