Chapter 1

*crack* I heard the grabbers neck snap, I just sit there for a minute to process what the hell just happened. I stand up and walk over to the freezer and grabs a piece of meat and throw it not to close to Samson who's guarding the door. The dog runs over the steak, I walk up the stairs and open the door into the kitchen and go to the front door. I put Griffin's bike lock combination in, the door unlocks I walking out of his house.

I see police cars and Gwen sitting near a fence across the road. I just stand on the front lawn for a few minutes looking at my surroundings and adjusting my eyes to the sunlight. I feel a hand holding mine I look down at my hand and see that it's empty. No one is holding my hand no one is near me, I look up and the paramedics wheeling out the dead body's of the other kidnapped children. One of them is Robin, I feel tears forming in my eyes knowing that he's now dead. A tear rolls down my check I wipe the rest of my tears from my eyes with my hand.

I see Gwen look up and her eyes widened, she stands up and starts running over to me. She hugs me I wanted to hug her back but I just froze. Police and paramedics run over to me and Gwen. "Where's the grabber?" One police officer asked, I pointed to the house behind me and then the paramedics walk me and Gwen to the ambulance and gave us a blanket to share. Gwen rests her head on my shoulder. I look around to see what's happening and I see our father walking towards us. "Oh my god you're okay thank god." He sighed "I'm so sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry I should have been there for you, please forgive me I'm so sorry about everything" he begged as I sat there emotionless. The police took him away to give me and Gwen some space, Gwen looks up at me a little bit, "I'm so happy you're safe Finney" she said. I just smile at her, I wasn't happy I survived but I did it for Robin.

*Gwen*
Finney hasn't really moved or talked or do anything really, he just keeps looking over at the ambulances or the house. Before, our dad was begging us for forgiveness about everything he's done to us, but neither me or Finney replied to him we just stared at him then the police removed him from the area. Im really happy that Finney's safe but I don't think he's gonna be back to his normal self soon or never to be honest, being locked in that basement for months on end would have been traumatic.

*Finney*
The police officer came back to take me somewhere else for questioning, I don't really want to say anything about being in the basement or what the grabber did to me.

I keep feeling someone hold my hand or hug me but no one is there and it feels kind of cold when I feel it, I might need to ask Gwen about it tomorrow.