Chapter 2: School

Warning!!!

Bad language!!!

English is not my mother tongue!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person's pov

"Sarah! Wait!"

"C'mon, Shara! Why're you so late?" Shara tried to keep her distance with Sarah but Sarah was just too fast. Today, they would spend their time together shopping— I mean, buy some stuff for school.

"Finally, we're going to the real school! No more homeschool anymore!" Sarah shouted as she ran down the stairs. Shara still tried to catch up to Sarah.

"Hey, don't run! You will fall!" Shara shouted at Sarah as she tried to give a warning. Unfortunately, Sarah did it. Her legs accidentally collided with each other and she lost her balance.

"SARAH!!!" Shara who watched this, immediately teleported to Sarah to catch her. She managed to catch Sarah before her friend could fall on the stairs and roll over it. Shara brought themselves to the middle of the hall by using her teleportation power.

"Are you ok, Sarah?" Sarah then didn't respond but not long after that, she let out a small giggle. Shara felt confused to see this reaction. What's so funny??

"You know I can use my wing to avoid myself from falling, right?" Sarah then laughed. Shara then felt dissatisfied so she flicked Sarah's forehead.

"What if you don't have time to use your wing? Don't you need time to summon your wings?" Shara said as she gave the dissatisfied face.

"Oh, c'mon! I'm not injured, right?" Sarah then turned behind as she started to walk out from the hall. Suddenly, she felt someone hug her from behind.

"Shara?"

"I...,"

"Are you ok?"

"... don't want to lose anyone again," even Shara whispered underneath her breath, but Sarah still can hear it. Sarah then realized the changing of Shara's demeanor, so she turned behind and hugged Shara.

"I'm really sorry. Please... I'm not really mean it after all," even though she had said so but Shara still kept hugging her. Finally, Sarah just let Shara hug her...

********************

Third person's pov

"Ok, everyone... Please take your seat now! We have three new students!" The homeroom teacher said as she knocked the table to try to get the attention from her students. The classroom then filled with the whispering between the students.

"A new student?"

"We get three in one day?"

"I wonder if they're a human...,"

"I wish they're a handsome boy~!"

"What if one of them is a devil?"

"I wish they're an angel like us!"

"Like we've got some new friends~!"

"I don't care what's type of their creature...,"

"I hope they're good in battle,"