SUCKERS PUNCHED!

"Last week, On total Drama all-stars: The campers were treated to a day in the fun zone, Where anything can happen

"Last week, On total Drama all-stars: The campers were treated to a day in the fun zone, Where anything can happen...except fun! Heather found the hidden Invincibility statue - Too bad someone else found it after her. And Sierra adopted a new, uh, pet! In the end, the heroes got the victory! And Alejandro was headed for the flush of shame until he pulled off the biggest surprise of the night. Way to play possum, captain secret legs. Can the heroes hold their lead? Will the villains live up to their name? Will my breakfast get here before lunch?! Find out right now on Total... Drama... All-stars!"

I decided to spend some well-needed time with the villains this morning. Mainly because as of lately, I consider the majority of them you consider to be friends with and also Mal isn't here so they're basically the rebound. The poor things had to eat that foul looking slop.

"...Is toast supposed to be green?" Cameron holds out his disgustingly off-coloured toast. I gag at the sight of it.

"Mama calls this 'Penicillin puree'. Never had a cold in my life!" Scott says scoffing down the gross-looking toast. Myself and Gwen both hold in your vomit because that was foul... Suddenly Alejandro walks over to you and the villains. "Well Well, Wakey-wakey legs of fakie," Scott says. A slight chuckle escapes my lips.

"It truly is a miracle my legs finally woke up. Now they can be put to good use for our team," Alejandro says as if he didn't fake having legs that were asleep.

"After today there won't be any teams," Courtney interjects.

"What are you talking about?" He quizzes the brunette.

"There are only 9 players left, we have to merge soon and after what you did to Heather, Good luck finding an ally, Al." Courtney finishes with a sour tone. She isn't wrong for that. Alejandro did screw Heather over and he also did the same to multiple contestants in world tour. I just silently agree with her, not wanting to get involved.

"I would prefer if you did not call me that name," Alejandro says in an equally sour tone. clearly mad at the fact he was referred to by that name. Wow am I stating the obvious...

"What's wrong with the name Al? My sister's named Al. Short for AlBertha, she's the county hog caller," Scott stood up in frustration at Alejandro just to be knocked over by a pig.

"Gooood soon to be painful morning everyone! Head to the chris-iseum pronto! Today's challenge is gonna hurt itself!" Chris announces as all the villains get up and walk to the challenge. I walk with the villains because I don't want to be involved with Sierra and her "Cody Jr". Also Mal wasn't back so I had no one to talk to because Zoey was talking with Duncan. And I hate Duncan. I might drown him. So I walked with Scott, who recently has gained googoo eyes for Courtney. If I still liked him I'd be upset but I'm over it

"Hey Scott!" I say, snapping him out of his day dream.

"Oh, hey!" He says, silently praying I didn't see him gushing over Courtney.