AdamApple

So this is one of the first oneshots i wrote in my journal. Its... Not the greatest nor are any of the ones ive written but i enjoyed writing this. So i hope you guys like it.
And credit to this awesome artist, i love their work so much. Follow them on twitter and tumblr if you guys havent seen their work before or havent been able to find them. Their names Dedmerath on twitter and tumblr. Anyways. Enjoy!
Tox out!✌🏽🩷

After a long day of interviews and photoshoots the king of hell finally returned home much to his relief. His servants scurried about greeting him as they saw him receiving short nods from the king. Lucifer made his way into his room where Adam; the first man/former angel, was sitting against the headboard watching tv and eating a bowl of ice cream, probably stressed because he was ‘“revived” as a demon and is indulging in desserts because of it. Lucifer flopped onto bed beside Adam breathing a sigh of relief to finally be back in the comfort of his bed.

”That kind of day huh” Lucifer nodded, not wanting to move nor adjust his position in the bed. “Wanna talk about it?” Adam asked, he genuinely didn’t care about anything the short king had to say about his problems but he preferred Lucifer talk about it than hold it inside and lay there like a doll…. Despite literally looking like a porcelain doll. “Exhausted… That’s all Adam” Luci claimed as he slowly sat up from his position removing his hat and placing it on the bedside table by his side. “Yea sure. You’re lying Lucifer. I know you’re not just tired.” Adam said as he rolled his eyes and side eyed the smaller man. “Yea as if you actually give a shit.” Lucifer remarked as he glared at the man before him. Adam growled, clearly growing irritated “Dammit Lucifer. I don’t. I don’t care but I care enough to not want you to sit there like a depressed moron. I know you’re already depressed since Lilith left but for fucks sake. But just fucking talk to me.”

if Lucifer’s cheeks weren’t already red, Adam would’ve been able to tell the growl he let out excited the small king “F-fine! I’m tired of wearing a mask” Adam had no idea what the hell Lucifer was talking about “Wanna elaborate?” Lucifer rubbed his temples already a bit annoyed with the former angel but explained anyway. “I’m tired of pretending to be fine..! I’m depressed and dealing with my own shit but everyone sees The King of Hell! Totally fine and ‘Handsome’! Nothing wrong there! Saved hell alongside his daughter and her friends! There’s definitely nothing going on at home!!” Lucifer yelled out, his voice cracking as he slowly began to cry, he was so distracted yelling he didn’t even notice until Adam sighed and wiped away the tears. “Yea… you’re holding back a lot Lucifer…” Adam said softly, the tone surprising the small man, he shrugged and nuzzled against Adam’s hand slowly calming down but still sniffling (Funny since the man doesn’t have a freakin nose). The former angel pulled Lucifer into his lap gently rubbing his back attempting to help him cool down and relax.

The small king blushed at the action purring softly from the gentle touch he received from the first man, after a couple minutes he was finally calm, still purring. He looked up at the man whose arms he was resting in, his pupils slightly large, giving a doe effect causing Adam to look away as a deep shade of red spread across his face. “Don’t look at me with those eyes Lucifer.” The small man whined and continued to look at him, pouting and shifting to straddle the first man. “But Adam…” Adam grumbled and huffed, looking back down at the king “You know what that look does to me Luci... Cut it out unless you want to regret it.” Luci just giggled and slowly ran his smaller hands across Adam’s chest down to the hem of his shirt. “That’s exactly why I do it Adam~” Adam glared at the king he’s grown to accept living with once he woke up in hell. He watched as Lucifer stood from the bed and began removing his coat and ran his fingers through his hair, messing up his usually put together blonde hair. Adam continued to watch him, almost with a predatory gaze, lust and a small bit of anger in his eyes.