Normal time

Ugh. Woke up as usual got my sister whining dad watching the news and mom I don't know. She left us behind when I was 5 now I am 19. I really do hope I do find a boyfriend like Chloe. Everyday she calls up and tells me to this and then this. She really has good advice. But as always I never am lucky like Chloe. Even my 5 year old sister Emma has 2 guys who like her. Off to school there are these 30 year olds who always bump into me and Chloe while we are going to college. They I feel like smacking them as well but I need self control and Chloe it's so hard controlling her. Well today again those stupid 30 year olds flirting with us and Mackenzie making fun of me. I have no fucking clue of what that girl gains of making fun of me but I have my bitch Chloe jk. At school today there was a new boy in our class I think his name was Austin Brown?? I love Austin mahone I hope it's him lol. It can't be Austin mahone he lives in L.A I'm in Barnados. It might be him we never saw him he came for a tour. Next day was the worst day of my life. Emma broke 2 plates and 5 cups I was so mad. After that dad forced me to take her to a park I mean take the witch to park😡. When we sat in our seats today the teacher told us to treat our new guest nicely. The two guys in the front row started frowning. A girl MACKENZIE asked the person who's comings name and gender the teacher told her it was a boy but to the name part she said MACKENZIE I WOULD LIKE TO READ YOUR BIOGRAPHY OF AUSTIN MAHONE OUT LOUD SINCE U SEEM LIKE U ARE DONE. I felt so bad for that worn out cunt. When the special guest came in I almost fainted. GUESS WHO IT WAS MY AMEEZY. Yes ladies and gentlemen THE AUSTIN MAHONE . I had to get Chloe up because she did faint Jacob was so mad because Chloe actually fainted because she liked him. It was so embarrassing. MacKenzie just batted her so called perfect eyes at him. The teacher understood everybody's excitement. Then I couldn't believe what the teacher said. She said we are going to change our seating it's going to be boy and girl together. Some of the boys starting plugging there nose and yelling out COOTIES COOTIES. Of course Austin thought we were wild animals from the zoo. But he seemed to kind of stare at me and I just blushed like a idiot. When the teacher announced that I was sitting with Jacob and MacKenzie was sitting with Austin I almost had an massive heart attack. Never Mind news changed she was sitting with Jacob now I wonder who the hell I am sitting with. It can be anyone expect for Markus I can't stand that guy at all. Another happy roller coaster time I was going to be sitting with Austin the AUSTIN MAHONE. I kind of kept staring at him while class history. He wasn't talking to anybody he seemed so shy with his blue eyes twinkling like the night stars.
AUSTINS P.O.V
Is next

Hope u liked this chapter next chapter I will try my best to come up with a longer one sorry and love u all🙈🙈💞💞💚💚🙊🙊