chapter 10

Hello, Billy?

Thank God babe, I was worried.

Bi-lly i am b-busy, I w-will t-talk to y-you later.

Babe cut the call hurriedly, his eyes start getting teary. he don't know what to do or what to say. Everything is going to fast and he couldn't be able to understand it. His mind was saying something else and his heart was beating fast.

Every word of Billy was lingering in his mind. he was getting stressed. Babe cannot describe how he fell right now.

Time skip.....

Billy was looking at his phone, he called babe 10 times by now but no answer. Suddenly he got a call from Thomas.

"Hello Billy, I got a news for you"

"what? Thomas speak quickly"

" A guest come in babe's house name Alex"

"what's his full name?"

"I don't know, his information are like vanished"

"No trace, every detail is vanished"

"I don't know Thomas, I need his information. No matter what you have to do or how much money should be spend.

"okay I will try my best"

Somewhere else.....

"you know harry, how many year's I have wait to finally find that bastard who separated me from my wife.

"I can understand, I try to get every info I can get but it was hard"

"do you find anything?"

"that day your wife was killed, there were many gangstar. It's hard to find him. But one thing I do know after you go to prison, Justin a famous shooter disappear without any trace.

No one know where he went, I think he have something to do a murder you were sentence for."

" that murder was a lie and a betrayal from a Friend, I trusted him so much but never trust someone blindly."

It's okay we will get them and then you can finally have your revenge.

Timeskip.....

Babe get free from his shoot, he was about get in his car when someone held his hand.

Billy was standing there with his eyes red, that was enough to make anyone scared. he dragged babe with him to his car. Babe was trying to free himself from grip but nothing was working.

Bi-lly le-eave my han-nd.  But there was no response from older.

Billy drag babe to his car, he himself don't know what he was doing.

Where were you?  Billy asked anxiously. Why don't you pick up my call?

"Cause I don't want to talk to you"
babe replied

"WHY? Where were you?"

"CAUSE I WAS FED UP"

Billy get silenced for a minute, he realizes that it his fault not babe. He was the one who get drunk that night and confess his feelings, now he is trying to get angry on babe.

"Huh Billy was it my fault? No, right then why the fuck are you making it like it was my fault "

"I never see you that way cause we just met and you are nothing to me".

"Let me ask you a question? did you all of this just to get me? "

"cause I am feeling bad because my father is getting suffer, people are saying so many things to him."

"I want it too but i never know that you were doing this because you like me and not for helping me."

" A price of my one wish is so much high that I couldn't give it's price in one life. "

"Babe I am sorry, don't leave me alone please" billy held babe tightly.

"I can't live without you, you are my everything."

"I don't know Billy if I can trust you "

"N-No i-i will-l make everything al-ll right, just don't leave me" Billy can't realize that he was shedding tears.

Billy tell me one thing "did you do all of this because you like me?", You leaked everything right?, Cause right now i don't care about the video about Mike.

I right now care about us and most importantly i care about myself.

Billy take a deep breath, now he have to tell the truth or he have to face consequences.

Yes, I did all this because I love you, i care about you and i can't see you with him. That's why i did this but i have no intention to harm you and your father. But i it was the only way to separate mike from you and most importantly a chance for me to get to you. I hired his ex and leaked photos and videos of him that day. But i did this all just for you

Please don't leave me angel, I can't live without you. I will die. I am sorry.

I am not going to leave you Billy , "NEVER" but what i can do?  Babe was hesitant to answer

" Babe give me a chance, i promise i will do everything alright. please just one trust me."

Okay, trust you , if everything thing will be alright I will be with you always.

Babe , will you give me a chance to prove my love for you? cause i know we have a rough start but can have a good end.

Hmm i thin-

Suddenly babe phone start ringing, he picked up the call. It was his father worried why isn't he coming?  it was 10:00 pm .

Where are you babe? I was so worried about you.

I am sorry dad, I am coming home only.

He hunged up the call and look at Billy who was just standing there looking down.

Billy ok I will give you a chance but after everything will be alright.

Babe take leave from there first, he just want to forget everything , what he has done. His whole life is fucked up.

Time skip...

Babe pov-

I reach my home and see that uncle Alex is sitting in couch. I just ignored him, and was going upstairs when he called me.

" I don't think people ignore their guests like this"

" I am sorry sir, but I'm tired right now and i couldn't see you ,
Goodnight"

" I am not finished yet, you should not go alone at night. It's not safe , if anything happens to you."

I just looked at him in disbelief, how can he talk to me like that. I never disrespect anyone but he was getting in my nerves already i am so much stressed and now him.

"Sir i can protect myself, well thanks for your concern but i don't think so i need it."

"well i can't see the old babe in you who was good and respect others. "

"well yes sir, cause now I'm grown up and know how respect i have to give to whom. i hope you enjoy your days here with us without any misunderstandings , Goodnight. "

I go to my room and locked the door, i kind of regret saying this but i was just fed up. Well let's see about tomorrow.

Time skip...

I changed my clothes and laid on the bed and start thinking about whatever happens today, I can't when my eyes shut and i went into a deepsleep.

Hi guys I am back after taking so much time but i was genuinely busy i finally get time to update.

I hope you enjoy this chapter, it's a bit angst😫 but i have a surprise for you all. 😍

Please vote and comment 😁

I will meet you guys next time .