chapter 3 shopping and a surprise

Today me and hayes are going shoping for the baby i have a gut feeling its a boy so we are getting boy stuff.

TIME SKIP (im lazy)
We got diapers,toys, a crip, a carseat, and lots of other stuff. Hayes has been acting weird and i dont know why it is scaring me and on top of that we sti have to tell our parents. Even tho we live together im still scare for my life. What if they make me get and abortion. Omg.
Hayes POV
I went out and got the ring I just have to find a reason to make her go out so i can set every thing up. Omg i just got an idea have her friend call her abd tell her to as her if they could hang out. Sett everything up and have hayleigh come home and have all the ligjta off rose pedals and candles that lead up the stairs to the bed and there will be a dress, heels, jewelry, and a note that says meet me out front when you are ready take her to a restaurant and when the food comes i will purpose!!
Later
HAYLEIGH'S POV
hayes told me to come home from mirandas so i was worried. I walked in and there was no sign of hayes but there was rose pedals and candles leading up the stairs as i walked i blew out the candles of my favorite sent: cinnamon. The candles and pedals lead to the room i walked in and seen pedals in the shape of a heart in the middle was a big bag i opened it and seen a red spaghetti strap dress that was tight so it showed my baby bump. It had matching red heels that were wedged and there were a note taped to the side that said:"so you dont hurt the baby" i laughed and put them on and looked at the diamond necklace that had a matching bracelet. I went to put on makeup and there was a note that said : "if i were you i wouldnt were makeup" so i just went to the car like instructed. When i got outside i seen hayes with a black and whit tux with a red rose the color of my dress. I started crying now i know why he didnt want me to wear makeup. He came and huged me and put me in my seat and got in hisand started to drive.
At restraunt
We got to the restraunt and he ordered. He looked nervous. The waiter came with our food and then hayes got up and yelled, "HEY EVERY ONE I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT. Hayleigh i have liked you since were were 12 and that day when u said that simple yes to that question, will you be my girlfriend it made my day. Now i would like to advance that question, Hayleigh instead of being an Elledge would you do the honors of being a Grier and marry me. Everybody started claping and whistling and me and my hormones started crying. I noded my head and kissed him
Im glad to be one big family instead of two.