Part - 8 Unexpected kiss

Sana looks at him and he just nodded.

Sana : okay (Nervous smile) so i think its late we should leave.
Druv : I dont want this night to end (whispers)
Sana : did you say something?
Druv : no! nothing... it was a very nice heart talk.
Sana : hmm. But can i ask you something?
Druv : sure. Go ahead.
Sana : did you drink often like this. I mean this strong drinks?
Druv : not always but yeah sometime. I have good capacity of alcohol. Like You don't.
Sana : oh, hello! I also have a very good capacity to handle drinks okay.
Druv : stop joking.
Sana : I am not joking.
Druv : ok then have this mine drink.
Sama : I can't I have to woke up early in morning.
Druv : as I said you can't handle this.

Without any other word sana grab the glass and gulp the drink in one shot and Druv is shocked. Sana ask waiter for one more and she drank 4 shots. Druv stops her.

Druv : okay okay. That's enough.
Sana : no I have to prove myself. (Drunk)
Druv : yes I believe you have a good capacity compare to me fine.
Sana : good (About to fall)
Druv : careful. (Grab her before she fall) lets go we have to go.
Sana : sure. But first I have to pay (drunk sounds)
Druv : i'll pay don't worry.
Sana : NO! I can pay for myself.
Druv : yes you can but for now.
Sana : no! My card ~~~(Searching for her card)

Druv ignored her and pays the bill.

Sana : I can't find my card (puppy eyes)
Druv : its ok. I payed.
Sana : why!! I ca...n pay..... fo...r myself...
Druv : sure pay me later now lets go i'll drop you to your room.
Sana : I ca.....n go..... by mys.....elf.

After saying this she stand up and start walking druv was behind her watching. Sana was trying to walk straight but she  can't walk straight. She was about to hit herself to wall but Druv came and help her.

Sana : don't t...ouch me.... i can.. wa..lk.
Druv : yes you can but let me drop you for now.
Sana : Na! No!
Druv : sana listen to me.
Sana : I! Said! No!
Druv : fine then

All of sudden druv lifts her bridal style like she doesn't weight anything and start walking.

Sana : put me down.
Druv : no. You are my responsibility.
Sana : your back will start paining because of my weight.
Druv : I am very strong don't worry.
Sana : fine then ~~~~ (shrugged into his arms)
Druv : what are you doing.
Sana : I am feeling sleepy.
Druv : hey dont, don't. Tell me your room number first. Hey (no response) did she fell asleep. Now what i am gonna do i dont know her room number. And i can't stand like this whole night. I have no choice then.

Druv takes her to his room and place her on his bed and tugged her softly and smile while looking at her and tug her hair behind her ear.

Druv : how cute you are and stubborn to. But I like it. no! I love it. "I LOVE YOU" 

He said this but she can't able to hear this. Not fair. Suddenly his phone rings. He rans towards the phone because he don't want sana sleep to disturb. He saw the phone screen and cut the call because its just random call. He came back to room and saw no one is in the bed. Wait... What????? Where is Sana ???  Suddenly he feels someone's hand back hugging him and its none other then Sana. The ringtone makes Sana wakes up but what is she doing?

Druv is running from drunk Sana and drunk Sana is following Druv. Sana is seducing Druv but just because she is drunk thats why. Druv knows it he is maintaining his distance from her because he don't want to take advantage of her. He loves her but he don't want this to happened like this. She will be definitely angry on him when she woke up in morning. At the end Druv lift her in his arms and take her back to his room and place her on bed and they both kissed. There first kiss happened.....they broke there kiss and Druv was about to go further but she fall asleep and place her head on his shoulder. Druv is totally confused and slap his head and smiles at her stupidity. He tugged her in blanket and went outside from room.

Druv pov....
Because of my phone ringtone she woke up and start dancing and seducing me i was trying my best not to touch her but its so difficult for me. She is so close to me and her touch is making me melt from inside but NO Druv, its wrong you can't do this she is drunk and you are not a person who takes advantage of a drunk girl. I control myself strongly. At the end I picked her in bridal style and walks into bed room and make her sit on bed but she kissed me. For 2 seconds I was stunned but i kiss her back. I mean now i can't control myself. The girl i love, she is kissing me so why not? I was kissing her and want to go further I make my way towards her neck but she fall asleep and place her head on my shoulder. I tried to wake her up but its not use she totally fall asleep. I smiled at her stupidity just a min before she is kissing me and now she is sleeping. Like the handsome guy is kissing her but its not a big deal for her how cute. So i dont want to go further because she is sleeping I will do it but when she gives me permission to do in her senses not like this drunk way. I tugged her in blanket and walks outside from room to living area and fall asleep on sofa. She is unbelievable but i love her.

So how was this episode?? Do tell me through your comments. Thank you for your time and reading. I hope you like it. If yes then do vote for it.

Love you guys....
❤️❤️❤️❤️