Part - 21 Paris Evening.

Sana was waiting for him in hotel hall.

Her phone rings and she saw a message from Druv

Her phone rings and she saw a message from Druv. Saying "come out. I am waiting in front of hotel."

Sana walks out and looking around but she didn't see anyone. Suddenly a biker stop his bike in front of her wearing a helmet, she walks away from him. He again move his bike in front of her. She moves away from him again. He shook his head and walk towards her. Standing in front of her. She was about to say something but he remove his helmet shows his face. Non other then Druv.

Druv - why so cute always? "Smiles

Druv - why so cute always? "Smiles. She blushed." Finally you heard something and didn't said huh. "Giggle."

Sana - bike?? "Confused."

Druv - yes. Now lets go. "Grab her hand and start walking."

Sana stops and tries to pull her hand but he make his grip tighter.

Sana - but where are we going at this time? It's almost 7pm.

Druv - to hell.

Sana - what?!!

Druv - just come. "Pull her again towards the bike. He sits first." Sit. "Comand her but she was about to say something again but he interrupted." If you didn't sit in count of 3. I swear I'll make you sit in my style.

She gulp as he sounds serious and his voice is very deep. She sits even before he starts counting. He chuckled.

Sana - don't chuckle.

Druv- fine. Grab me.

Sana grab his shoulder. Druv shook his head and grab her hand from his shoulder and push down towards his waist and pull forward towards his abs.

Druv - now grab tightly because I love speed. "He wear his helmet while Smirking and push down mirror of helmet."

Sana hands on his waist specially his abs. She gulps and her heart is beatings fast so she slowly pull her hands towards his jacket and grab it. Removing her hands from his abs. He shook his head again and start the bike. The bike is on speed he is enjoying it and she to. He is looking at her from his bike mirror.